Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
It's a prank we are playing on you OP because we don't like you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Well, if your goal was to confuse and upset me, mission accomplished I guess

It was, thank you, I feel very accomplished now

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
How are you a 2001 and you keep making threads about well known forums events? Did you go into a coma?

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I was banished to the negative zone for suggesting it was bad to pay lowtax for beating up lady a :nsa:

Oh sick so you need a 2020 wrap up wrap wrap wrap up

GBS got deleted for being poo poo and then eventually they brought back this, the new GBS, with a whole new forum ID and literally the exact same posts. Nothing was learned

FYAD got shut down because of a mod conspiracy by someone called Koala's March, and eventually the conspiracy failed and FYAD came back. It is amusingly documented here in PYF
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3910305&pagenumber=302

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Dial-a-Dog posted:

That's really nice of you, but i'm just being a dickhead, i know all of the moron drama that this absentee landlord project house has had in the last couple years, mostly from using kiwifarms like readers digest

gently caress

I got trolled

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

numberoneposter posted:

whats your favorite sandwich topping? but tell us how you really feel.

:nsallears:

It's tuna crunch thank you for asking. It's like tuna mayo but with less mayo and chopped peppers. Thank you for asking I feel very welcomed

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

The Management posted:

Lol that you think gbs is the main forum

The real main forum was inside you all along

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted: