Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
That seems weird to me, is there a reason for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

CountryMatters posted:

It's a prank we are playing on you OP because we don't like you

Well, if your goal was to confuse and upset me, mission accomplished I guess

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

numberoneposter posted:

canada invented the telephone

canada is country code 1 cause we invented the telephone

americas like ehhh we want country code 1 tooo

my analogy makes no sense but gbs should be forum id 1

hey, get this: :flip:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
There's two 1s for you

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Big Beef City posted:

They say knowledge is power, op.
And you are a tiny, fat baby when it comes to power unlike main forums poster id number one who is Alan00x the sex master.

listen to me: I don't understand a single word of this

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

CountryMatters posted:

How are you a 2001 and you keep making threads about well known forums events? Did you go into a coma?

I was banished to the negative zone for suggesting it was bad to pay lowtax for beating up lady a :nsa:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

CountryMatters posted:

Oh sick so you need a 2020 wrap up wrap wrap wrap up

GBS got deleted for being poo poo and then eventually they brought back this, the new GBS, with a whole new forum ID and literally the exact same posts. Nothing was learned

FYAD got shut down because of a mod conspiracy by someone called Koala's March, and eventually the conspiracy failed and FYAD came back. It is amusingly documented here in PYF
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3910305&pagenumber=302

That's really nice of you, but i'm just being a dickhead, i know all of the moron drama that this absentee landlord project house has had in the last couple years, mostly from using kiwifarms like readers digest

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
:flip:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Consider this: GBS 1-272 may have been the ones where things actually worked good. Perhaps we have shifted into the hell-timeline, and maybe, having given all that money to a wife-beating drug addict, we deserve this place

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
It is my kokoro wish that Lowtax's kids gain control over the forums when his opiate shattered skeleton finally explodes and sends a bone shard brainward, and I just hope the forums are ready for them

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
GBS-6 was the one where I stopped drinking and my family finally told me they loved me :unsmith:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I just checked and, get this, GBS-48 is full of pedophiles! Gross!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
GBS-49 is too... and 50?!