Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

spoonville is a lovely place, and it puts a smile on my face, just to stop in, and see my spoon friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Luvcow posted:

hi i joined this site to meet spoons and do spoon related activities, looking for friendship first but perhaps more if the spoon and i really hit it off

please no dick pics

Congratulations, your Spoonville Ambassador is Lucky, or Wayne for short. Lucky likes chasing seagulls and hanging out at the bottom of swimming pools, I guess you could say he's a bit of a character!

Don't forget your sunscreen!

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Manifisto

this thread is so drat good, stickied

ty nesamdoom!

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Man, Australia is loving weird.

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Spoon? spoon. Spoon!

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Chewbecca

Zurtilik posted:

Man, Australia is loving weird.

Uhh you're not in Australia, you're in Spoonville, friend!

Your Spoonville Ambassador is Trixie Mixie. She's sweet and kind, loves puppies and kittens, and is very excited to be your new best friend!

One thing: don't let her eat after midnight. I can't stress this enough.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

Lock posted:

Spoon? spoon. Spoon!

You're especially lucky, as your Spoonville Ambassadors are Monty and Eliza. They make an exceptional team and won't be separated (whatever you do, don't try to separate them. I can't stress this enough). Monty is an all-seeing homunculus and Eliza likes to play netball!

Enjoy!

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

oh man i love trying new sports this is the best day!

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

City of Glompton

i would like a big spoon, if at all possible

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Chewbecca

City of Glompton posted:

i would like a big spoon, if at all possible

Your Spoonville Ambassador is Sir Quentin Boggles the forth. He's a gentleman and a scholar, from a fine aristocratic family. Mind your P's and Q's around this fancy boy!

Zurtilik

Chewbecca posted:

Uhh you're not in Australia, you're in Spoonville, friend!

Your Spoonville Ambassador is Trixie Mixie. She's sweet and kind, loves puppies and kittens, and is very excited to be your new best friend!

One thing: don't let her eat after midnight. I can't stress this enough.

:five:

Also, are you actually making these yourself or are you pulling them from some grand internet source?

Chewbecca

Zurtilik posted:

:five:

Also, are you actually making these yourself or are you pulling them from some grand internet source?

These pictures are of the Spoonville Ambassadors who come from Spoonville, so I'm not sure what you mean :confused:

Zurtilik

Chewbecca posted:

These pictures are of the Spoonville Ambassadors who come from Spoonville, so I'm not sure what you mean :confused:

Oh.... Sorry. That's what I get for drunk posting.

City of Glompton

Chewbecca posted:

Your Spoonville Ambassador is Sir Quentin Boggles the forth. He's a gentleman and a scholar, from a fine aristocratic family. Mind your P's and Q's around this fancy boy!

thank you!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Chewbecca posted:

Congratulations, your Spoonville Ambassador is Lucky, or Wayne for short. Lucky likes chasing seagulls and hanging out at the bottom of swimming pools, I guess you could say he's a bit of a character!

Don't forget your sunscreen!

lucky and i spent the day chasing seagulls on the beach and after a picnic lunch we headed off to the local public swimming pool when all of a sudden chaos erupted around us...

i've spent the entire night trying to locate lucky with no success :( i was able to come across this photo of us taken seconds before we were separated

lucky if you're out there please call me, i am ever so worried about you my new and dear dear friend

:ohdear:

Manifisto

:ohdear: my friend who just got out of a holding cell saw a spoon there, but he was apparently more of a mauve color so I do not think it's lucky

ty nesamdoom!

Prof. Crocodile

:smith:

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Luvcow posted:

lucky and i spent the day chasing seagulls on the beach and after a picnic lunch we headed off to the local public swimming pool when all of a sudden chaos erupted around us...

i've spent the entire night trying to locate lucky with no success :( i was able to come across this photo of us taken seconds before we were separated

lucky if you're out there please call me, i am ever so worried about you my new and dear dear friend

:ohdear:

justice for lucky

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

ooh ooh! pick me pick me! i would ever so much love a spoony friend!

owlhawk911

none of us are free while one of us is chained. i stand with lucky

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

owlhawk911 posted:

:hai:

Manifisto

owlhawk911 posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

owlhawk911 posted:

:amen:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

Prof. Crocodile

police will never help you
only trust your spoons

Stoner Sloth

please can i have a spoon friend to help me through these trying times?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

sb hermit

Prof. Crocodile posted:

police will never help you
only trust your spoons

:same:

Chewbecca

owlhawk911 posted:

justice for lucky

Your Spoonville Ambassador is Mr Roboto, so say Arigato! He speaks two languages, Spoonio and binary so you might want to keep a Spoonio/Goon translation dictionary handy.

Don't forget your umbrella!

Chewbecca

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

ooh ooh! pick me pick me! i would ever so much love a spoony friend!

You've lucked out, as your Spoonville Ambassador is the mysterious double agent known only as "the chef". It's said our good friend here once killed an army armed only with a delicious frittata (I'm not across the details).

Try to stay on his good side!

Chewbecca

Stoner Sloth posted:

please can i have a spoon friend to help me through these trying times?

Stoner Sloth, meet your new Spoonville Ambassador o. o is small in stature but big in personality! o likes boardgames but doesn't like to lose.

Really doesn't like to lose.

...you know, maybe stay away from boardgames, we don't want a repeat of 'the incident'

Enjoy Spoonville!

owlhawk911

Chewbecca posted:

Your Spoonville Ambassador is Mr Roboto, so say Arigato! He speaks two languages, Spoonio and binary so you might want to keep a Spoonio/Goon translation dictionary handy.

Don't forget your umbrella!

01101110 01101111 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01110010 01101001 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101101 00111000

Chewbecca

owlhawk911 posted:

01101110 01101111 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01110010 01101001 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101101 00111000

01000101 01101110 01101010 01101111 01111001 00100000 01010011 01110000 01101111 01101111 01101110 01110110 01101001 01101100 01101100 01100101 00101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01110100 01110010 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100110 01110010 01101001 01110100 01110100 01100001 01110100 01100001 00100001 :wave:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
in these trying, turbulent times, many turn to the old ideals and faiths. even my brother, the last time i spoke to him, was flirting with knife time...

but i still believe in the message and goal of the spoon, and through these trials, i'm sure spoonism will emerge stronger than ever!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
as my old sergeant would say; you either die eating the cereal, or you live to hold the spoon

Chewbecca

Nosfereefer posted:

in these trying, turbulent times, many turn to the old ideals and faiths. even my brother, the last time i spoke to him, was flirting with knife time...

but i still believe in the message and goal of the spoon, and through these trials, i'm sure spoonism will emerge stronger than ever!

As your Spoonville Ambassador you've been assigned the newly reformed "Do Crime" gang. They recently got out of the clink for crimes I can't disclose, and this ambassadorship is part of their rehabilitation.

Look, I'm sure it will be fine. I mean it's not like it was murder or anything!

Have fun, you crazy kids!

Nosfereefer

Chewbecca posted:

As your Spoonville Ambassador you've been assigned the newly reformed "Do Crime" gang. They recently got out of the clink for crimes I can't disclose, and this ambassadorship is part of their rehabilitation.

Look, I'm sure it will be fine. I mean it's not like it was murder or anything!

Have fun, you crazy kids!

wooo! also, murder is a relative term!

Ass-penny

I'm inciting spoons to rise up against the oppressive forks. No longer will we live under their tines! Slit the throats of all of this fork devils!

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

Musluk

Huh, so this is Spoonville. I need a spoon who's not afraid of blocking the drawer, y'know? Some real hardass go-getter, a real goddamn maverick.

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Chewbecca

Musluk posted:

Huh, so this is Spoonville. I need a spoon who's not afraid of blocking the drawer, y'know? Some real hardass go-getter, a real goddamn maverick.

Uhh about that.... You've got Sprinkles, Colin, Lorraine and Kenneth. They are all preschoolers from Spoonville Daycare. They managed to sneak into the Ambassador program because they disguised themselves as an extra tall gangly spoon in a trenchcoat. You wouldn't mind keeping an eye on them world you? They do know all the best playgrounds in Spoonville! :shobon:

Musluk

Chewbecca posted:

Uhh about that.... You've got Sprinkles, Colin, Lorraine and Kenneth. They are all preschoolers from Spoonville Daycare. They managed to sneak into the Ambassador program because they disguised themselves as an extra tall gangly spoon in a trenchcoat. You wouldn't mind keeping an eye on them world you? They do know all the best playgrounds in Spoonville! :shobon:

Oh, no, not the kindergarten spoons!

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

Musluk posted:

Oh, no, not the kindergarten spoons!

:eyepop: