Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Day 2! The second day. Not the first, certainly not the third. Will your entrant triumph or be annihilated?

The bad thing about gigantic bomb attacks, sometimes, is that you only get one. Therefore, one has to develop other options. What would King Cuerno do, Mil Muertes wonders. Probably learn to hunt with a hunting bow. Let's try that. What would The Repo Man do, SLAPJACK wonders. Probably steal from a 1200 year old lady. Let's try that. He sneaks into her camp on his silent SLAPJACK feet and pilfers her treasure. What would The Real Man's Man Steven Regal do, VK Wallstreet wonders. Probably cut down some trees. Let's try that. He delivers a powerful knife edge chop to a fallen tree, and several pieces of lumber fall out. Just like Steve Minecraft would have done.

We love these shacks, don't we fans? Just all shacks all the time. Remember when people fell out of trees? Now they all fall into shacks. Mecha Mummy's shack is uhhh idk made out of spare robot parts sure. Elsewhere, Cr1TiKal generates content for his vlog by following and harassing Cullen as he shrieks about cancel culture and also darkspawn. If darkspawn ever found out about cancel cultures, that'd just be ballgame, Cullen thinks. Near the river, Young Dude Love and Tory Nichols have an argument. It is about to come to blows when the Dude points at a nearby fish. The fish hops out of the water, and threatens to demonstrate his own fish based style of martial arts. Tory can not resist this challenge, and the Loved One is able to sneak away. Speaking of running away, thread favorite The Sultan is being chased by local cheatboys Everrise. They split up and try to herd him to a cliff. The Sultan is able to escape, but not before suffering an ankle injury. Can't blame that one on the Iranian menace.

The first supply drop of the season! Dr. Cube gets some evil medical supplies from his evil medical supplier. It includes some evil gas. What does the gas do? Classified. Elsewhere, Dave Stoudamire is all hopped up on revolutionary zeal. Maybe he's the main eventer now. Maybe he will get to beat Butch Reed while Koko B Ware cuts a promo. Maybe he can even beat Tugboat! TUGBOAT! Have you ever seen a harsh critique of a puro standout and his occasionally hilarious career, delivered entirely through mime? Well, one was delivered in the Ultra Arena today. After a long night of Sultan-screaming, Maki Itoh needs to recharge her batteries. She retreats to Flip-Off Chateau, puts on a sleep mask that looks exactly like her own sleeping face, and begins to perform a snoozing operation. It is a day of peace, without bloodshed.

In Loving Memory
Jerry Blackwell - Bloodbath
Drunk Super Mario - Bloodbath
Weed Banjo/Kazooie - Day 1
Katniss Everdeen - Day 1
Dusa - Day 1
Ninja Tortuga Rafy - Day 1
Great Sasuke - Day 1
Teijo Khan - Night 1

Kill Scoreboard
Mil Muertes - 4 (Weed B/K, Katniss, Dusa, Rafy)
Everrise - 1 (Teijo)
VK Wallstreet - 1 (Sasuke)
Jerry Blackwell (dec) - 1 (Mario)
Drunk Super Mario (dec) - 1 (Blackwell)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

This is the first time my entrant has made it through to the second day, I could not be more excited right now.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Más Muertes!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usGQjN87BUA&t=216s

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

It's the second night. Exhaustion and hunger might be starting to set in. Let's see!

SLAPJACK continues to sleep in close quarters with other entrants. He makes jokes and is in general starting a rival camp to the Wallstreet Hotel. People from all walks of life gather to take naps near SLAPJACK, which gives him a big case of the big head. He begins to feel that he is important. Not napping is Cullen Rutherford, who has decided to meditate and keep vigil all night to regain his composure. He's losing it. Cr1TiKal becomes slightly lost. He thought he was near the river, but then finds himself on the beach. It's hard to find one's way in the forest at night if one is not practiced for it. The Sultan, who is glad to have made a friend, brings Maki a gift of a food supply case. However, due to the tongue issue, he is not able to make his intentions clear. The ever-vigilant Maki Itoh presumes this is some sort of attack, and clonks him in the head with an enormous wrench. THE SULTAN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

VK Wallstreet is not used to competition in his financial endeavors. SLAPJACK is really cutting into his bottom line. He decides to weep bitterly in his empty hotel. Young Dude Love feels like he can share the love, and knocks on the door. He trades a can of pears for a cot, which allows him to get some rest and ol' VK to feel like his hotel is not a complete washout. Elsewhere, Mecha Mummy activates his Mecha Mummy Signal and receives a supply drop from the Mecha Mummy Support Corps. He opens it and finds many gears and cogs. He loves cogs.

Jerry Lewis did not Ask to be sent to the Ultra Arena. He did not Want to be sent to the Ultra Arena. Will he die in real life, when he dies in the Ultra Arena? He screams, for he does not know. He screams. Surely there is a boat or hovercraft that can rescue him and return to his previous engagements. He attempts to summon it all night. Dave Stoudamire and Mil Muertes discuss their current outlooks. "Did you know I am leading a violent revolution of jobbers against name guys, to secure our revenge?", Stoudamire says. "Did you know I killed four people with a gigantic bomb and didn't even feel especially bad about it?", Mil Muertes counters. The conversation ends shortly thereafter. Chucklin' Chono receives a water tank from NWO Japan. It may be slightly expired, but will probably be fine. He seems to find this amusing.

In Loving Memory

Katniss Everdeen - Day 1
Dusa - Day 1
Great Sasuke - Day 1
Teijo Khan - Night 1
The Sultan - Night 2

Kill Scoreboard
Mil Muertes - 4 (Weed B/K, Katniss, Dusa, Rafy)
Maki Itoh - 1 (Sultan)
Everrise - 1 (Teijo)

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I enjoy that someone thought Mecha Mummy needed medical supplies.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

I enjoy that someone thought Mecha Mummy needed medical supplies.

Its a shipment of new arms. one has a rotisserie grill!

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

WHY?!? WHY DO ALL MY ENTRANTS SUCK SO loving MUCH!?
True Miss Elizabeth, you are the only light. And even you couldn't kill worth a drat.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Don't gently caress with Itoh-chan :hai:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Rarity posted:

Don't gently caress with Itoh-chan :hai:

Chucklin' Chono gets caught off-guard and poorly attempts to hide a laugh at your hollow threats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nor8oka9pK4

For anyone who's curious, it's this clip. During the build to the tag team main event against the "Golden Tag Team" of Inoki and Seiji Sakaguchi at the 1990 Dome Show (on the 10th of February - the January 4th Dome Show didn't become a thing for NJPW until a couple of years later, at the event they co-promoted with WCW).

The event was being broadcast on TV Asahi (channel 10 on most TVs in the Kanto region). I can't find the video now, but I watched a clip of Chono discussing this - Hashimoto, at the time at least, wasn't comfortable talking on the mic, so they agreed that Chono would do all of the talking. The interviewer, who was a professional sports reporter, as planned, asks Chono what they're strategy is. Chono, as planned, declares he and Hashimoto are going to "crush" their opponents, and for the viewers to take a good look at the match. The reporter then unexpectedly turns to Hashimoto and asks for his opinion. After a breathing in, and clearly trying to think of something to say, he then blurts out "The time has come! That's all."

Chono does his best to stifle a laugh, and plays it off like he was coughing, while hoping the cameras didn't catch him crack a smile. The rest is history.

edogawa rando fucked around with this message at 11:46 on Jan 11, 2021

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm glad Eivor is hanging out with Tori. You definitely don't want to get on her bad side.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Day 3! Bit of a shorter update today but there's some stuff in it. Let's take a look.

Dr. Cube is an evil doctor. As such, he is required from time to time, to maintain his license, to try to take over the city. There's not a city on the Ultra Arena, but there is a hotel. So Dr. Cube is taking over the hotel. VK Wallstreet flees with his goods. He'll find another grift, and also a hole in the ground. Ouchies! Masahiro Chono debuted in October of 1984. He faced Keiji Mutoh, and then they both became icons. But that was the genesis of Masahiro Chono. This is the genesis of Chucklin' Chono, the new, laugh based wrestler. Maybe he will become the top star of 2021. Young Dude Love, due to inhaling certain tie-dye chemicals, does not notice that the hotel is now the property of Cube. He continues snoozing regardless. Mil Muertes is setting another bomb, up in one of the watchtowers. It might not kill anyone, but it's going to be a remarkably large explosion. He places the bomb and begins running the detonation cord down to the ground. He decides it would be a Good Lucha Thing to rappel down with the detcord. Mistake! MIL MUERTES HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Maki Itoh takes the food that she got from the Sultan and injects it with a lethal dose... of poison. She then leaves the Flip-Off Chateau. She finds a certain loser and offers him a delicious lemon scone. The lemon... WAS FULL OF SNAKE VENOM!!! SLAPJACK HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Dave Stoudamire receives a supply drop from Abe "Knuckleball" Schwartz. Is it food? Meds? Weapons for the revolution? No. No it isn't. Cr1TiKal organizes a dance sequence for a vlog he is working on. Nobody is quite sure why they agreed to be in the video, but it's a success. The best part is when Eivor and Cullen get into a shoot sword fight. Luckily, they are both skilled enough to not die. Mecha Mummy utilizes his accordion arm expertly. They disturb the double-barrelled naps of Everrise.

In Loving Memory
Katniss Everdeen - Day 1
Dusa - Day 1
Great Sasuke - Day 1
Teijo Khan - Night 1
The Sultan - Night 2
Mil Muertes - Day 3
Slapjack - Day 3

Kill Scoreboard
Mil Muertes (dec) - 4 (Weed B/K, Katniss, Dusa, Rafy)
Maki Itoh - 2 (Sultan, Slapjack)
Everrise - 1 (Teijo)

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Dammit, Slapjack! You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Hunger Games institution!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
RIP Mil Muertes for now

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Codependent Poster posted:

Dammit, Slapjack! You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Hunger Games institution!

Maki Itoh is the hero this Hunger Games needed :patriot:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Chucklin' Chono with the pacifist run. Laughing his way to the winner's circle.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Rarity posted:

Maki Itoh is the hero this Hunger Games needed :patriot:

Why do you hate The Sultan Rarity?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Night 3. The Third Night. It's dark, and also full of terrors. What kind of terrors? We shall see.

The atmosphere at the Flip-Off Chateau is tense. Maki, who has shed the blood of The Sultan and also some nerd, needs to relax so she can go to sleep. She elects to do this by screaming the lyrics to idol songs as loud as she can until she passes out. It takes a couple hours to work. A slightly different strategy is employed by Jerry Lewis. He sobs into his bunk until he slips into slumber. You could say this is The Night The Clown Cried. There was a Jerry Lewis movie called The Day The Clown Cried. It's what his picture is from. I'm making a reference to that to provide interest. :thejoke: Elsewhere, VK imagines that he should buy a series of ATMs with his winnings. That would probably be a good racket. There's a cash prize, right? He assumes there is.

The nice thing about being a Mecha Mummy is you have a variety of handy attachments. Mecha Mummy has captured a couple of quail with his launchable net, and spitted them on his rotisserie grill arm. He cooks them perfectly with a teriyaki glaze then turns off his arm. Then, being a mechanical man, he throws the meal on the floor and ignores it. The End! No Moral! You know what happens when a vlogger all jumped up on watching Russian slapping contests tries to attack a top kareteka? He wins, apparently. That's not really expected. At least he does not take her life, only her pride. Can love bloom on the battlefield? Apparently it can! Foley wakes up in the hotel and repays Dr. Cube for his hospitality by holding his hand. In a few days, they plan to hug. Eivor is beginning to lose her mind. She's seeing objective markers all over the island. A throbbing need in her mind compels her to climb the camera tower and jump into some hay.

Chono isn't laughing anymore. He's shrieking. The reality of the situation has sunk in and he has become despondent. He moans and wails as he wanders the beach. He shakes his fist in impotent rage at the camera tower. He's having a bad time. Everrise, however, is having a good time. They laugh and high five. They are sure to win. There's two of them. They will easily win and then get matching Lamborghinis. One will say EVER and the other will say RISE. This will make much more sense when they are parked next to each other. Cullen can't find dry wood and thus must sleep in the cold. It's not the first time. It's not even snowing! Dave Stoudamire talks about how much of a chump idiot jobber you would have to be to get blown up with a large bomb. It is a night of peace.

In Loving Memory
Katniss Everdeen - Day 1
Dusa - Day 1
Great Sasuke - Day 1
Teijo Khan - Night 1
The Sultan - Night 2
Mil Muertes - Day 3
Slapjack - Day 3

Kill Scoreboard
Everrise - 1 (Teijo)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Not a lot of faces left to cheer for this round. Guess I’m pulling for chuckling chono, I hope he doesn’t lose his smile :ohdear:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

It's Day 4! Let's see what magic awaits us.

Jerry Lewis has a wooden spear, and is searching for quail to poke with it. If he cooks them in boiling oil, it'll be The Day The Clown Fried. Even if he can't catch any, it'll be The Day The Clown Tried. Elsewhere, the Jobber Revolution rears its ugly head as Dave Stoudamire decides to swing a large saber in the angular direction of Dr. Cube. Dr. Cube does not appreciate this, and flees. He suffers an injury as he escapes. Hopefully he will be able to use his own doctor abilities to rescue himself. Eivor may not have been as casual and jokey about that swordfight they had in Cr1TiKal's video as originally thought. She seems to have taken it rather personally. She raids his camp and makes a mess of his pots and pans. What is she some kind of Viking or something???

After a taxing schedule of naps and holding hands, Young Dude Love goes into the meadow and constructs for himself a flower crown. It really emphasizes the fact that we're not dealing with Young Cactus Jack here. On the other side of the island, Maki Itoh has raised a Maki Itoh Squad of a distressed former hotelier, a robotic Egyptian, and a YouTuber to attack and destroy Tory Nichols's shack. The reason for this is not clear, but some people are saying it was due to a dispute over who may ot may not be the cutest in the world. Someone who is probably not the cutest in the world but is in fact having a good time is Chono, who is fishing in the river. He spears fish after fish, exulting in the joy of the hunt and also the joy of having fresh sashimi later. Everrise get a shipment of water from their alternate universe clones The Mighty Don't Kneel. Are they the same guys? You can't prove they aren't.

In Loving Memory
Katniss Everdeen - Day 1
Dusa - Day 1
Great Sasuke - Day 1
Teijo Khan - Night 1
The Sultan - Night 2
Mil Muertes - Day 3
Slapjack - Day 3

Kill Scoreboard
Everrise - 1 (Teijo)

Next time:

If you know, you know.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

im glad maki itoh is proving once again, she is the cutest in the world.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ItohRespectArmy posted:

im glad maki itoh is proving once again, she is the cutest in the world.

:hai:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
SOMEONE KILL SOMEBODY ALREADY

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Just not Chucklin' Chono.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Edward Mass posted:

SOMEONE KILL SOMEBODY ALREADY

Vagabundo posted:

Just not Chucklin' Chono.

PLEASE ENJOY TONIGHT'S UPDATE

This is still day 4. Remember a couple of seasons ago, when we had the wolfmen attack? This is another Arena Event. This time, I'm injecting the Ultra Arena, my own creation, with a lethal dose of POISON! So let's see how that goes.

Toxic fumes flood the Ultra Arena as several poison canisters are dropped from an airship. They strike all over the island, creating zones of toxicity and safety. How will this work out? Not well for the Mecha Mummy. He finds that while he does not need to breathe, the toxic gases erode his precious, precious cogs and that is the end of the beloved rasslin robot. MECHA MUMMY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Have you ever heard of a YouTuber pushing things a bit too far in order to obtain clicks? Are you familiar with the concept of brinksmanship? Noted YouTuber Cr1TiKal decides to vlog on locations to mock Mecha Mummy's crushed cogs. He forgets about one... critical detail. CR1TIKAL HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Jerry Lewis is an international superstar. He's beloved the world over. This means in the world of classic film, he's a main event talent. This, in turn, means JOBBER REVOLUTION. Dave Stoudamire dropkicks him out of a shack into the toxic fumes. JERRY LEWIS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Is being the cutest in the world a good antidote for poison? Is hermetically sealing yourself inside a Flip-Off Chateau? Current evidence seems to point to yes. Chucklin' Chono has taken shelter in VK Wallstreet's new hut. They know there's not enough clean air filters for both of them. VK has failed as a banker, as a bodyguard, even as a hotelier. But he can succeed... as a hero. He slips out of the cabin, walking into the haze. He hopes his sons succeed. He hopes they become cool main eventers. He hopes he has a grandchild named Knash Sixx. He takes a deep breath. He always knew it would be the green that brought him down. VK WALLSTREET HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Tory Nichols is a lot of things. A cool girl. A powerful karateka. The heritor of Cobra Kai. But before everything else, she is a survivor. So she survives. Can love bloom even on the battlefield? Are our warriors simply tired of the Ultra Arena and want to lay down their sword and evil scalpel respectively? One cannot begin to guess. All we know is that the master of kaiju and the hidden blade join hands and follow each other into the dark as their souls embark. EIVOR VARINSDOTTIR HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! DR. CUBE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

One advantage that Cullen has over other entrants is that he has magic items. Specifically, a Ring of Poison Resistance. This comes in very handy in this particular situation. You know what else comes in handy? Being two guys instead on one! That means you can sneak into one of the freezers by opening the big heavy door and take advantage of its air filters. Young Dude Love is a man of peace. He is also a man of sleeping a lot. He doesn't even hear the grenade go off. He just goes forever into that long, endless sleep. YOUNG DUDE LOVE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

In Loving Memory
Katniss Everdeen - Day 1
Dusa - Day 1
Great Sasuke - Day 1
Teijo Khan - Night 1
The Sultan - Night 2
Mil Muertes - Day 3
Slapjack - Day 3
Mecha Mummy - Arena Event
Cr1TiKaL - Arena Event
Jerry Lewis - Arena Event
VK Wallstreet - Arena Event
Eivor Varrinsdottir - Arena Event
Dr. Cube - Arena Event
Young Dude Love - Arena Event

Kill Scoreboard
Dave Stoudamire - 1 (Jerry)
Everrise - 1 (Teijo)

As you may have guessed, that narrows the field a little bit. Tomorrow's update will bring us to a final two, and Saturday will be the cinematic ending.

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Jan 15, 2021

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Godspeed, VK Wallstreet. Chucklin' Chono will live on thanks to you.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

:patriot: vk died a hero.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
This needs to be a Maki/Tori final two

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rigged

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

flayven

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

ItohRespectArmy posted:

:patriot: vk died a hero.
:laugh:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svl0Je72ZN4

Porrima
Oct 18, 2012

The world is fucked
and so are you.

Thanks, humanity
Gas, gas, gas
I'm gonna step on in the gas
Together with you (and be your lover)

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Last time, the poison brought us very close to the end. Tonight, we get even closer. Who will make the finals?

Chucklin' Chono is not currently chuckling. He is reflecting on VK Wallstreet, and the prices that must be paid for victory. VK Wallstreet has spent his last credit advancing Chono's career. They were comrades and compatriots under the hated Easy E. The least Chono could do is show a little Fighting Spirit and win this stupid thing. EverRise has surrounded Cullen and are distracting him with their Canadianocity. "Look at this toonie! What a ridiculous unit of currency, am I right? Hey, which one of us do you think is Ever and which is Rise? They used to call us 3.0 even though there were only 2.0 of us. What was that aboot, eh?" The templar finds himself utterly discombobulated by this psychic assault. This allows one of them to behead him with a scythe. CULLEN RUTHERFORD HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! WCW star The Gambler sends Dave Stoudamire some water tanks. They're labelled clearly as coming from him, but nobody knows who that is. Elsewhere, in the Flip-Off Chateau, the fuel situation is becoming dire. Maki is running out of both firewood and unsolicited feet pics to burn for warmth. Something must be done. Elsewhere, Tory decides to call each and every eliminated entrant a loser nerd. She is partially correct!

To attempt to force a climax, the Organizers decide to hold a feast. More supply drops, weapons, treasures, anything that will draw the entrants back to the center of the island. Soon, they all return to the Cornucopia. What awaits them there? Let's see. Dave Stoudamire sees puro legend Chono and decides to enact the Jobber Revolution. He struggles greatly with Chono, but in the end, neither of them see the vicious scythe of EverRise come swinging down. Chono's dream of carrying VK's dream forward ends. With his last breath, he curses some guy named Eric. Dave cannot believe this act of Jobber Counterrevolution. Who do these Everrise chumps think they are? CHUCKLIN" CHONO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! DAVE STOUDAMIRE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! On the other side of the Cornucopia, Tory Nichols has grabbed a couple of food bags and a sword. She looks left. She looks right. The coast is clear. She hustles back to her hut. What she did not see, hiding behind a pillar, was a small former idol with a large crossbow. TORY NICHOLS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

In Loving Memory
Katniss Everdeen - Day 1
Dusa - Day 1
Great Sasuke - Day 1
Teijo Khan - Night 1
The Sultan - Night 2
Mil Muertes - Day 3
Slapjack - Day 3
Mecha Mummy - Arena Event
Cr1TiKaL - Arena Event
Jerry Lewis - Arena Event
VK Wallstreet - Arena Event
Eivor Varrinsdottir - Arena Event
Dr. Cube - Arena Event
Young Dude Love - Arena Event
Cullen Rutherford - Night 4
Dave Stoudamire - The Feast
Chucklin Chono - The Feast
Tory Nichols - The Feast

Kill Scoreboard
Maki Itoh - 3 (Sultan, Slapjack, Tory)
Everrise - 3 (Teijo, Dave, Chono)
Dave Stoudamire - 1 (dec) (Jerry)
VK Wallstreet (dec) - 1 (Sasuke)

Next time:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

:sickos:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Itoh Respect Army vs. stab.

truly a final for the ages.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
Oh my loving god :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Someday someone’s gonna see the Jobber Revolution through!

Everrise’s not that far down on the totem pole!