Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

how fitting though to complete the jobber revolution, Everrise have to defeat the ultimate jobber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
CUTEST

IN

THE

WORLD

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Holy poo poo, EverRise might just take this

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Codependent Poster posted:

Holy poo poo, EverRise might just take this
https://i.imgur.com/afc1yLy.mp4

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

God drat you, Everrise.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

What is the truth of battle?

Perhaps the truth of battle is camaraderie. To share the battlefield with a true brother, to survive an incomprehensible situation due to the bond that ties one warrior to his nakama. EverRise is counting on this. They want to work together to win the prize. They've heard the prize is to have any wish fulfilled. They have a plan. They are going to wish to be pushed like a top tag team, like The Rockers! They stayed together forever once they made it big. They head to the Flip Off Chateau. Just one more battle left to fight.

Perhaps the truth of battle is authenticity. To be so utterly oneself, to accept one's own truth to the degree that all limits on one's power are released. This is what Maki has done. She knows her own truth. She's not an idol. She's not a joshi. She is simply Maki Itoh, the cutest in the world. She has unlocked her potential and is now capable of using one hundred percent of her abilities, in the ring, on stage, or in the Ultra Arena. She watches through the scope of her crossbow as the stupid Canadians approach the Flip-Off Chateau.

Perhaps the truth of battle is control. If one dictates the time and place of battle, one can dictate the results of that battle. This is what the great philosopher Sun Tzu said, and EverRise are nothing if not devotees of that Eastern Sage. They're sure that Maki is hiding in the Flip-Off Chateau. They approach from two angles at once. They prepare heavy rams they made out of steel beams. They aren't going to use the door. They are going to come straight through the walls. Three, two, one, impact. Just as they are about to breach the walls of the chateau...

Perhaps the truth of battle is surprise. No plan survives first contact with the enemy. This is what the Prussian warlord Helmuth von Moltke said, and Maki Itoh is nothing if not a devotee of the Marshal of Munich. What EverRise don't know is that Maki has secretly recovered one of the poison gas grenades from the earlier attack. She remotely triggers it. The Flip-Off Chateau begins to fill with toxic gases and very loud music. She takes advantage of the distraction to sneak closer.

Perhaps the truth of battle is suffering. EverRise can't hear. They can't really see. They can't really breathe. They've been utterly outplanned. They have yielded the tactical edge to the small Japanese woman. This was not the plan. They break and run to the river. They need to get their eyes clear, their minds clear. They don't know where Maki is. They just know where she isn't, and that she can see them. They need to regroup.

Perhaps the truth of battle is finality. It is entirely seemly for a young man killed in battle to lie mangled by the bronze spear. In his death all things appear fair. This is what the epic poet Homer said, and I am nothing if not dedicated to this quote setup. When one enters onto the field of battle, one must accept that one may very well not leave it. Maki Itoh lines up a shot with her crossbow and drops one of the EverRise members as he reaches the river. She draws her sword and closes in. The other EverRise member turns, scythe in hand. There is nothing left to say.

Congratulations to the 5th Hunger Games Champion, Hero of the Ultra Arena's Return, Maki Itoh!

I will admit I am not certain what Maki Itoh's wish would be. I will defer to the experts.

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Jan 17, 2021

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rarity posted:

CUTEST

IN

THE

WORLD

:hai:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Maki's wish is for everyone to watch her and her willing* and eager** respect army member***, Miyu Yamashita, beat up the fuckin french on February 11th at Kouraken Hall.

*she was just eating gummies

**Eager to get back to her gummies

***Coolest wrestler in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

personally I think maki would wish for money to pay off her debts or to learn every swear word, one or the other.