Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

wikipedia posted:

An intense performer on the playing field, Youkilis was known for his scrappiness, grittiness, dirt-stained jerseys, home-plate collisions, and his strange batting stance.[3][4] He excelled despite a physique that led many observers to underestimate his athletic ability. He was called "roly-poly" by his high school coach, "pudgy" by his college coach, a "fat kid" by general manager Billy Beane, and a "thicker-bodied guy" by the Red Sox scout who recruited him.[5] As Jackie MacMullan wrote for the Boston Globe: "He does not look like an MVP candidate; more a refrigerator repairman, a butcher, the man selling hammers behind the counter at the True Value hardware store.

He really is Evil Pnurtis. We have our anime rival!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Awesome.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

...can I? Especially since then i shall eat it during the next recording

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I think we realized that later. As well, me and Misty's stream was delayed by a couple seconds while watching.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

The dinger machine does look awesome and I am surprised I never saw it before.

This is the thing involving the football team I mentioned at the start

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

CirclMastr posted:

No Pnurtis videos this week, sadly. Technical issues sprang up during the last recording session, but I finally (hopefully) tracked down the culprit. I should be able to record on Saturday, and get videos going again next week.

As I said last Sat, release the footage if you have it still. Make it a bonus. Three of us babbling about the Ottawa Valley while you react with audible confusion needs to be shared with the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

CirclMastr posted:

Episode 37 - June 2009 featuring bunnyofdoom, Danaru, habeasdorkus, and Miz Kriss

It's the last episode with the borked audio. Today we record a new session, hopefully, with no borked audio, hopefully.

Featuring the story of how my Dad was mistaken for a serial killer