Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Danaru posted:

If Baseball werent such a coward's sport, it would be a legit tactic for a player to horribly injure the other team's best player and eat the penalty. That's how Canada used hockey to win the cold war :canada:

https://twitter.com/Jomboy_/status/1166815802303090689

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I love those Pnurtis stats. How far are you from getting called up to the majors? I remember demolishing the minor leagues but not being able to reach the big leagues because I didn't have 10 stolen bases.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I am loving the plot twist of Pnurtis the obese designated runner

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

The Show's retirement is so annoying, I had a character in 12 get automatically retired after getting 3,001 hits.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

A pitcher with a 100 mph fastball and a knuckleball would be one of my favourite players if he existed.

Also, Turgid shouldn't be getting Save credit for some of those games where he lets runners on base to create a Save situation.