Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mathwyn
Oct 31, 2012

Ante up.

Time for the max stats without ever leaving the minor league challenge! :v:

I am somewhat in awe of this mode's commitment to playing out every single thing your player does. Especially since baseball careers are decades long.

I'm curious how does the game handle people aging out of the game, and does appearance change as you get older?

(I've been watching your never leave Bree challenge, it is great.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mathwyn
Oct 31, 2012

Ante up.

I like the in universe Pnurtis looking the options and going 'Screw doubling my pay, I'm going to go beat up on some of the only people worse than me!' Its like when people invite Pnurtis along to a mixer to make themselves look better in comparison. (I imagine there legit reasons people would make the decision you chose, but this amuses me.)

I look forward to yet more FJP. In other words: Pnurt me more. :v:

Mathwyn
Oct 31, 2012

Ante up.

I'm glad you didn't end Pnurtis's wild toboggan ride just yet!

But after this LP I expect Pnurtis to feature in any all games that can replicate his amazing physique. :getin: