Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
How did I not start watching this earlier.

I love my Flaccid J. Pnurtis.

(I also love the Marlins Dinger Machine, that and the in-wall aquariums were the only good thing about that pointless stadium).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Do we have Pnurtis's stat line?

At third base he's an uncanny resemblance to Deuteronomy Slims.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

I love all the tootblans.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Now that's how you steal home plate!

e: Twice!

habeasdorkus fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Nov 20, 2020

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

At least they didn't retire him at 2999.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

I'm very happy that Turgid's first spring training win came from blowing a save. The ol' Kyle Farnsworth.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

* The Farnsworth Special - Come into a MLB game, blow a save, and get the win. (already accomplished in Spring Training)

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

* Reverse TOOTBLAN - Pick off a runner at any base.
* Helping Yourself - Hit a dinger when you're the pitcher.
* The Flaccid Special - Get picked off.
* The Three True Outcomes - Have nothing but strikeouts, dingers, and walks for an entire episode.
* Balk in a Run- I'm not even sure if balks can happen in this version, but check the menu to see if balks can be turned on!
* Fireman - When you're brought in with less than 2 outs and runners in scoring position, get out of the inning without surrendering any runs.
* Gasoline on the fire - When you're brought in with your team down less than 2 runs, surrender at least 3 runs.
* The John Franco - With a one run lead in the 9th, load the bases without getting any outs and then get out of the jam without any runs.

habeasdorkus fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Dec 2, 2020

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

:five:

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

God, that trip to Coors sucked.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Neither of the pitches that ended up in the stand were particularly terrible, both were low and the hitters just went and got em.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

This is aka the episode where we kept forgetting that we weren't eligible for achievements.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

TURGID PNURTIS IS BACK IN THE BIGS!?

Wait a second, no he isn't!

habeasdorkus fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Jan 16, 2021

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

feel like we need a crab cake recipe at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Ooof, I dunno what was up with my audio that last session. I hope that's not the same going forward.

(it wasn't great the episode before that, either, but at least i wasn't completely indecipherable)

e: Oh! I had forgotten! I had a dream about Turgid! He was throwing his fastball at 111 mph and I was like "wow, I didn't even know you could throw that hard."

habeasdorkus fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Jan 31, 2021