Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

How do you gently caress up calculating batting average.

How.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Flaccid impotently jumping two inches in the air at the RF wall is so hilariously sad.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Pnurtis will be in good company with his noodly throwing arm.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

The best player on the 2007 Blue Jays is Roy Halladay, but he doesn't really count.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

A true challenge given Pnurtis's, ah, throwing capabilities is to get the double play on a fly out (make the catch, then pick off the runner who needs to tag back.)

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

At the rate the game makes you participate you're pretty much playing Pnurtis' career in real-time.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

we need a tootblan emote

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Chamale posted:

I am loving the plot twist of Pnurtis the obese designated runner
the dedicated tootblan'er more like

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Pnurtis, if he's not allowed at bats, is going to make the Jays rediscover the value of smallball tactics.

or get demoted in the attempt, either/or

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Pnurtis trying to be Ricky Henderson steals everything and...uh...

(you should be watching Jon Bois)

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Need a title change for the thread to "Hurtin' from a Pnurtin'" because those were some spicy steal attempts.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

For reference: the the DINGER MACHINE. It is, ah, polarizing

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

I can't believe you pulled that off and/or the game is loving broken, but good show!

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Now I'm curious about the under-the-engine logic that determines whether someone like Flaccid gets signed or not, because there are an absolute shitton of minor leaguers he can clown on and he'd clearly be fine in AA for a bit. He's only 20! Development for most players sometimes last until they're 24. Most are no where near ready for the majors at Flaccid's age.

RIP Flaccid, Turgid will TOOTBLAN on your behalf.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

I'm sure the AI manager will still somehow find a way to make Turgid pinch run.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

First half of the episode: Turgid is doing great!
Second half: WELCOME TO COORS MOTHERFUCKERS

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Pretty much always relevant: Metsoloft, available by prescription to all Mets fans.

Also! The prior owners, the Wilpons, had surefire investments, paying steady returns year after year. They had a good buddy in Bernie Madoff! Wait.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Danaru: appearing drunk in an LP near you! Maybe even yours!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

It feels annoying that as the pitcher all your batters seem to have perfect plate discipline and with 90%+ accuracy determine if a pitch is a strike or not. The point of a pitch like the changeup is to confuse the batter into swinging for an unhittable ball.

Also if you keep missing your target on your offspeed pitches maybe you should aim the reticule off the plate and let its inherent instability make it a strike? Seems like it worked out a few times (probably accidentally) when you were left of the plate and then it landed right in the zone.