Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

meatpimp posted:

I'm trying to raise awareness. :shrug:

Stop doing helping the Proud Boys co-opt a perfectly fine phrase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Just because you first heard "gently caress around and find out" in January from some fash rear end in a top hat does not mean it wasn't incredibly common among left-leaning people before then. It was, and it remains common to this day.

Safety Dance fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Mar 8, 2021

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Steely Dad posted:

Rad rods, dad bods, and sad mods

:emptyquote:

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Mathematic Olympian

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

As somebody else who occasionally makes modding decisions, it sounds like STR was not in a great place mentally, and he and CAT agreed over PMs that it would be best for him to take a break from the forums. A thread of anonymous internet well-wishers shouting advice is not a support group. I don't know what was discussed in PMs, but STR is on a posting vacation and he can come back whenever he's ready.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Chunjee posted:

I think I was looking for the May thread but it doesn't have the month name in it currently.

We went with one thread for 2023. I don't agree with this decision necessarily but have come to live with it.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4020941&pagenumber=62&perpage=40

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Happy Christmas, Catte. Of all the AI mods, you're one of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Thanks for highlighting my attempt to ruin all resale value in that car!