Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Elmnt80 posted:

It is probably the shittiest part so far tbh, but it is what it is. But yeah, this is why this thread is here, don't ever worry about asking why we did something or voicing a concern.

AI is still one of the easiest subforums on the site to be a mod for and that's down to having a wonderful group of posters here, ya'll make it all worth it. :love:

:glomp:

Most of my SA time is spent in TFF, HCH, chill Video Games threads, and AI (and mostly lurking here). Venturing into SAD has really opened my eyes to what mods/admins from TFF and AI, specifically, mean when they're thankful to be in a laid back part of SA (yes, the American football sub is laid back).

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Also to add tot his, the Rhyno situation went on for a few months and was quite stressful to deal with, being that the community has been supportive of him and wanted to see him succeed. So do I but the forums were becoming an unhealthy place and as pointed out, suicidal posting is very problematic.

^^^ this was very much a major factor

I have more to say about STR but I wish to clear it with him first as it was said in private.

Again, mostly lurker and not trying to delve into specifics, but has anyone been in contact with Rhyno recently? That was a stressful saga just as someone reading the chat thread, much less having to moderate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU