Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Elmnt80 posted:

So long as its AI related, I'm down. vOv

I've been thinking of setting up a driving game thread here in AI like CA has. Either using the CA rules or doing it with numbers in order. Like find a road sign with the number 3 on it type deal, take a picture of the sign with your vehicle and post it. Then you find a road sign with the number 4 on it and take a picture, etc. Give us a community activity to enjoy that gets us out of the house in a responsible way. vOv

The riding games are fun, go for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Does this mean we'll be expected to actually finish projects now? This isn't what I signed up for.

:emptyquote:

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Krakkles posted:

I know people will often have feelings one way or the other, and they'll usually voice one way more than the other, so I'll just say - I like this decision. Congrats CSB, don't let this stop your crazy rear end projects.

Can't stop won't stop. After all the years and threads and sometimes quality shitposts, figured a little time putting in some service for the best automotive community is the least I could do.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
For the next showcase check out a 1966 Plymouth Satellite racecar by two_beer_bishes:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4041850

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Check out this Mazda Bongo in this week's showcase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Read about a twin turbo Porsche rally car and watch it compete in this week's highlight