Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Elmnt80 posted:

I have something like this up in TGO and I'd like to do it here too. Basically this is a place to discuss community issue, for users to ask me questions on moderating or whatever else in a public venue dedicated to it. Think mini qcs but solely for AI with some extra utility, you can even call me a big doody head if you want, I won't get mad. I may get kinda sad if you do though. :(

The one thing I will hold firm on is that this is not for calling out your posting enemies. Report bad posters/posts and I'll review them there.

You're a big doodoo head for accepting the mantle of mod. <3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU