Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Should be BYOBD-II. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I have no uncontroversial opinions other than you shouldn't run people off the road.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I'm not proud of it I just think its how we all should drive at a minimum.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Krakkles posted:

It's been over three years since you were last probated for trying to make this point, can you maybe just put me on your ignore list or something?
Sure, don't be rude to me for no reason in the future and I'll have no reason to bring it up!

I'll even donate $10 to a charity of your choice if you want to change your old road raging avatar, if Elmnt80 allows it.

Cage fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Sep 29, 2020

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I never saw the word before until now, and it looks like it was used 4 times in the last year, one of them was someone calling you a seppo for being mad about the c-word. There are 45 pages of results when you search for the c-word in AI. :lol:

Its probably a non issue?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

meatpimp posted:

I'm sure I'm missing something, but what was actionable in this post:

Zangief is definitely a look, is it because there was a nationality specified?
OkComboomer probs/bans in his first 12 years: 5.
OkComboomer probs/bans since covid: 68

Dude needs his self requested 30 day break. Why worry about a 6 hour prob for a hat trick semi-poo poo post?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Without details given it sounds like STR has to pm CAT INTERCEPTOR and he'll deem him healthy enough to post again? Icky as hell.

Especially when he seemed to be the most honest with an outlet of well wishing peers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Ok.