Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib
Love the new name. The Anime one was a bit cringey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Krakkles posted:

I read somewhere that he (probably got really busy with life), withdrew from basically all social media, but still occasionally updates facebook and seems to be fine.

Probably chat thread, probably a few months ago, but way too many posts to find it for sure.

Yeah, He's doing well. Super busy with life, and probably sick to death of social media like everyone else. He's on a Telegram group with a bunch of locals that I'm somehow part of.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Ferremit posted:

You mean like how not a SINGLE person in trumps reelection campaign has ever looked at the lyrics for "Fortunate Son"?

Or "born in the USA"

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Bathe us in your sweet tears, modman.

https://makeagif.com/gif/mad-max-fury-road-let-there-be-water-iZPr8n

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Galler posted:

Is this the 6er appreciation station?

Thank you master, may I have another?

https://imgur.com/t/kevinbacon/oI7bX82

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Does this mean the sass can resume?

:hmmyes:

Oh jeez, look at u, fancy blue star on your chest... Better exceed your username and be "Continuously Heroic".

Thanks to Elmnt80, you've done a great job. The past 3 years have been incredibly hard on basically everyone, and I wish you the best in getting things ship shape again.