Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Hah, we're getting offended by some Convict Island contestants calling us seppo now? Lmfao. I (a huge seppo) used to play an MMO in a 98% Aussie/Kiwi squad of very drunk guys much older than me. They called me a seppo on teamspeak at 5AM for months before someone explained it to me - I thought it was hilarious. They were all stuck on 90s US rap so I returned the favor by coming up with a squad gangsign that was a man banging a sheep. They loved it. They loved it so much it was elevated to the official squad gangsign at all meets, and for years I had guys I had never met sending me photos of my gangsign from a continent I've never been to. Some of those guys stayed in the guest room at my parents house when I was like 18 and still send us Christmas cards. Some of them are the only people I still keep in touch with on Facebook, and some of them have passed away far too early. If some bogan fucker wants to call me a seppo, I will wear that badge with pride. The Down Under crew have a great sense of humor, don't flatter yourselves thinking otherwise.

i wasn't lying about the gangsign pictures

:nws: gangsign instructions: make hitchhiking sign with non-dominant hand. make an inverted V-sign with dominant hand, insert thumb through crotch of V and slam that wooly little bastard :nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU