Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Elmnt80 posted:

So long as its AI related, I'm down. vOv

I've been thinking of setting up a driving game thread here in AI like CA has. Either using the CA rules or doing it with numbers in order. Like find a road sign with the number 3 on it type deal, take a picture of the sign with your vehicle and post it. Then you find a road sign with the number 4 on it and take a picture, etc. Give us a community activity to enjoy that gets us out of the house in a responsible way. vOv

I'm totally down for that. I used to be a regular doing it in ca and it was kind of fun. The additional people in AI would probably be a good thing.

Letting the winner choose the next challenge is kind of fun as well and they can make it as difficult or easy as they want. Some of the challenges were really interesting...I came up with a few good ones myself. I remember one was take a picture of your bike in the same spot as a historical picture that you found. People had pictures of the same road and area from years ago and then a modern picture with their ride. Kind of fun, especially if you try to replicate the angle exactly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU