Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

New Amnesia game comes out oct 20th, gonna be a spooky month for sure

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
ghost post in the scary games thread

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

World of Horror is a must for horror gaming this spooky season. it's only early access but i love it. fans of junji ito don't skip this, it's on gamepass.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

started playing RE1 again last night in anticipation of october,

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Luigi’s Mansion is calling me again...

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Luigi’s Mansion is calling me again...

i really gotta play Luigi's Mansion 3 but my gaming backlog is going to take me until the apocalypse to finish already. i still have the mario 3d collection, tony hawk, arkham knight, and i'll chip away at hyrule warriors until i die.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
wtf dude Luigi's Mansion 3 is a top 5 Switch game. gently caress off with that Batman trash and play a great game.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm going to play Resident Evil Threemake.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
I started Luigi's Mansion 1 the other day and I'm loving it, the facial animations are great for the gamecube era

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

World of Horror owns really hard. I loving love being scared bros.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

net cafe scandal posted:

World of Horror owns really hard. I loving love being scared bros.

it's extremely cool, the art is really good. i haven't played it much since it released on steam but ought check out the new update.

got resident evil iv lined up for october, debating whether or not i should get the remakes and play them first cos i've never actually played any except for 7 which i'm going through now.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

amenbrotep posted:

it's extremely cool, the art is really good. i haven't played it much since it released on steam but ought check out the new update.

got resident evil iv lined up for october, debating whether or not i should get the remakes and play them first cos i've never actually played any except for 7 which i'm going through now.

2 is really, really good

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

just started yet another playthrough of the Resident Evil remake, this time on the Nintendo Switch. such a beautiful game and it scares me shitless still lol.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i can never remember cool poo poo to do to get the shotgun early or become a jill sandwich but i'm too stubborn to look things up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bolverkur posted:

just started yet another playthrough of the Resident Evil remake, this time on the Nintendo Switch. such a beautiful game and it scares me shitless still lol.

the mansion return when it's filled with crimson heads and hunters still makes me anxious no matter how many times I play it

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

In Training posted:

the mansion return when it's filled with crimson heads and hunters still makes me anxious no matter how many times I play it

i'm trying to be smart about burning corpses this time but... it's going to be bad lol. i did manage to get jill sandwich this time! what i didn't know was: you need to check the exit first and then the door back to the shotgun room to trigger it. i tried it several times since i was sure it was supposed to happen, but figured i was doing something wrong.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

It’s officially the season boys. Had a long walk last night and it had that October smell in the air 😎

Hoping to beat Remake 2, Luigis Mansion ya Keats this month

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Phasmophobe sounds fun and I'm willing to slam buy it but I can't get anyone irl on board

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Going to try to do all 3 luigi mansion this month! Starting tonight very excite

clemhfandango
Jun 20, 2020
Going to try to finish off Silent Hill (Team Silent ones) and Fatal Frame series this month. Just have SH 3 and 4, and FF 4 and 5 (like halfway through this) to go. Also got a VR game recently called Organ Quarter that looks neato so might play through that soon as well.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

getting into Resident Evil remake again. this might i might finish the god drat playthrough....

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
REmake is so good. the perfect october game

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Finished the shopping centre floor of Luigis mansion 3. The mall cop ghost is so good lol. Also finally found the gem I missed last time. it was the one you need to restore a ladder in the corner to find

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lol i missed out on the assault shotgun. oops. i could reload and do it again, but i kinda like how it played out. it's so neat how things can play out differently in this game. dude got fuckin vored lol.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I might replay REmake 2. It's so good. I was gonna post about how remake 3 isnt that bad but I got probably halfway through it and just stopped and havent touched it for 6 months, so, I guess subconsciously I know it sucks.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Luigi's Mansion 3 is so loving good aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I'm gonna try to replay Fatal Frame 1 and 2 and Bloodborne within the next couple weeks, then the new Amnesia and maybe Sekiro by the end of the month since the new patch is coming out. I hate that there's no digital PS2 classics version of Silent Hill 2-4 because I don't have hard copies anymore

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Played a little Luigi's Mansion 2 last night, not sure I will enjoy the mission structure in this one but it's still as fun as 1 in the mechanics dept

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

Luigi's Mansion 3 is so loving good aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

okay, fine, I'll get this once I get through the 3d marios and, by that point, probably age of calamity

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
gently caress off bitch play it now. It's October. Mario Sunshine isn't going anywhere.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

maybe I'll reward myself with it if I can get The Bad Shine tonight

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i’m really enjoying re2 remake more than i expected, finished claire run doing leon 2nd now.is the re3 remake as good?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It's good but it's $20 and play through it once good and nowhere near the quality that RE2make was.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Try Diabotical OP. It’s so good that it’s Scary. AND, believe it or not... *leans in to whisper in your ear* It’s free on the Epic Games Store. Absolutely loving free. Can you believe that? loving free. 😱

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

American McGay posted:

It's good but it's $20 and play through it once good and nowhere near the quality that RE2make was.

this is exactly the pricing point im waiting for

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Try Diabotical OP. It’s so good that it’s Scary. AND, believe it or not... *leans in to whisper in your ear* It’s free on the Epic Games Store. Absolutely loving free. Can you believe that? loving free. 😱

Boo yah.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Picking back up remake and I’m just after whenever the man punched through the wall and killed the journalist. Exploring the underground area and gone through a kennel certain way I’ll have loose dogs on my return. In the morgue now, first fridge I opened had a diamon key and ofc was very one is attack me now 🧟‍♀️

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

just found out today that you can hold x when you approach doors in RE1 and you'll open them as soon as humanly possible. Incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I liked the system in 4 where double tapping X would make Leon boot it open and flatten anyone behind