Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Dreaming of Shock Diamonds

How stringent is Australia regarding non pressurized fluid containers being OEM regarding annual (?) inspections? Would it be worth it to just keep a few universal ones (either plastic or metal) on hand?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

I own four unbroken, working, reliable Subarus.

Where does the AWD BRZ fit in to this? Also, why are there not more pictures of it?!

(Please post more Mazda, they're obviously more reliable than the Subarus.)

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

The horrors of bad fuel + time.

It really is incredible what can happen to the inside of a fuel tank. That is gross and good call regarding stopping, those fumes can't be good (get enough of them and a spark and you're going to have a great time).

Do you have any plans to coat the inside of the spare tanks you have? Or just keep them full with low / zero ethanol content fuel?

Any updates on the Mazda RX's?

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

So turbo 13B swap the Foz is what I am hearing?

http://subarugears.com/Adaptors/Adaptors.html

Edit: As someone who was also running GD/SG suspension on a SF, excellent choice. It really is incredible how good of an upgrade it is.

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

MODS? MODS??? I'M BEING TROLLED.... oh wait poo poo.

Is that a 323 GTX?

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Well now.

Corolla.

I knew that CSi lettering on the rear glass was wrong for a Mazda. Thank you.

So it's in for an engine swap? http://www.speedhunters.com/2020/06/2jz-rwd-ae92-toyota-corolla-gti/

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

And in other news the wife has her visa to live in Australia now and I got an epic amount of work to get things ready and also help her move hopefully sometime late this year.

This is amazing news! Congratulations!

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Just means instead of 155Kw base power, Forester will be 206Kw+ instead. Dont think a lightweight Crossover with Japanese WRX STI power straight out the box is a great idea....

Not sure this is a good idea at all

Oh, I respectfully disagree.

:rms:

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Could some American goons help you out with used Nascar brake assemblies? They're meant to clear 15" wheels and take a serious beating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

I have no idea where I'm up to talking about this project so it's just gonna be a photo dump with kitties

Hold up, what?
Are you OK?