Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Question that's more dreaming at this point than anything else. I saw that you put springs and new struts in the stock configuration on one of your rally cars at least and a Forester, do you have a preference as far as suspension for a GC/GF Impreza? I've got plenty of work to do on my SVX still and no more money to do it for a while but eventually I'd love to put a performance suspension on my OBS, maybe even a bit more travel than stock just because of the poo poo roads we have here. Like there's a road near here where there's not so much potholes as 5 foot long sections where the asphalt is gone. I just have no idea what the options are for that kind of thing, seems like most people changing the suspension on an Impreza just stick lowering springs on it or Teins and call it a day.

I've also got about 1-2" of sag on the rear suspension at this point so I need new springs and top perch anyway, even with an empty cargo compartment it looks like it's got 1000 pounds of poo poo in there. I had to replace my front springs about 70k miles and 6.5 years ago so it's tilted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU