Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

ChrisBTY posted:

I dunno, I think the good guys could a beefy boy to combat all the heel beefy boys.

In general the company needs more faces, hopefully the Luchas turn soon as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Things I never expected to hear:

"Unless you'd like to hear my very lengthy soliloquy on suplexes"

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Lanky_Nibz posted:

Great Dark, loved it! I have a few thoughts.

Taz needs to take it easy with Veda a little bit, he's coming on a little too strong imho.

How about that "hot dog people's elbow" from Megabyte Ronnie, eh?!

A predictable double count out for Cutler and Avalon, but man what a match: Cutler's got air! I really have to wonder though: where do they go from here?

https://mobile.twitter.com/itsvedatime/status/1306019295479169031

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Jordan7hm posted:

Cutler and Avalon are both really good wrestlers and while I like the loser gimmick and thought the draw was perfect, I really want them to just go for it and try to put on a banger. I’d watch their 30 minute Ironman.

I assume no DQ at the anniversary is the plan

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Alaois posted:

Team Taz Is Fine

I know it's considered uncool to praise Cody by some, but I loved how he milked this expression with BC, it'd get so much heat with ROH fans especially

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Mr. Squishy posted:

Lol are they going to freeze cage out this match

Sure looks that way