Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

yes, dune takes place in jupiter, florida. hence all the spice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

The DPRK posted:

it's not the same jupiter - it's like how there's a vancouver in canada and a vancouver in washington state

lol

vanisher

A Princess of Jupiter. Later adaptations would be named Dune of Jupiter, or simply Dune.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Finger Prince

Dune? More like Done.

vanisher

Finger Prince posted:

Dune? More like Done.

Amazing to think that if the other brother won that fight it would have been the kingdom of Done.

Goons Are Gifts

I always thought the worm was a reference to sex, so when dune, the guy, has rhythm, he'll get sex but I really don't know what kind of kink you have to have to bring spice into this arrangement

nut

I thought it was weird that they chose Adam Sandler to play Dune, but when I saw that they also got him to play Worm I got it

Goons Are Gifts

fully sexual worm with human dunes

CLAM DOWN

i've been told that dune is the hairy worm hole

Pragmatica
what a dune

Goons Are Gifts

Hans Zimmer going for the orchestral pinnacle while the worm gets high in spice

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Bettlejuice is my favorite Dune spin-off.

vanisher

Pragmatica posted:

what a dune

Dune, the main character, was often clumsy and the other characters use his name as an insult in the later books.

Finger Prince

Dune?

No, Dan. Dan Atreides. Head of Imperial Construction. Paul is my cousin. Well, second cousin. Pleased to meet you.

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

I thought it was weird that they chose Adam Sandler to play Dune, but when I saw that they also got him to play Worm I got it

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
hey i heard this is the thread where we can talk about dunes

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

Finger Prince posted:

Dune?

No, Dan. Dan Atreides. Head of Imperial Construction. Paul is my cousin. Well, second cousin. Pleased to meet you.

i thought dune was a baron ???

FutonForensic

Duné

vanisher

Duñe

beer pal

dune quixote

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Goons Are Gifts

Christopher Walken over the dunes, Christopher Riden on the worm, it's his weapon of choice

Finger Prince

Ďüñé

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
After he saw Eraserhead, Mel Brooks hugged Lynch and called him a wonderful madman and I imagine it as being exactly like Homer kissing Hans Moleman.

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

dune is the place with the anarkists right

i have no rhythm i think i’d fit right in

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
They were just a couple of songwriters who came to Arrakis to break into show business.

vanisher

Just thinking about Dune

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

cda

by Hand Knit

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Doon

cda

by Hand Knit
agent: Frank baby nice to see you, so I hear you're working on something?

herbert: yeah it's a book about a desert planet, I call it Sand, because of all the sand that is in a desert

agent: what the gently caress kind of name is that, frank-o? Sounds terrible, sounds like a real stinker. Now get outta my office and dont come back until you've written something sexy

herbert: a dune is sexy sand

agent: now we're talkin!

Prof. Crocodile

cda posted:

herbert: yeah it's a book about a desert planet, I call it Sand, because of all the sand that is in a desert

agent: what the gently caress kind of name is that, frank-o? Sounds terrible, sounds like a real stinker. Now get outta my office and dont come back until you've written something sexy

Prof. Crocodile

i am a big fan of everything she's done, from smack the pony thru toast of london and even good omens

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cda posted:

a dune is sexy sand

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Dunesbury

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
*i, a guild navigator take a fat rip off of my spice bong and everything begins to go 5d*

we’re settin a course for arrakis because I hear these fremen are goin nuts, the spice is better than ever, and guess what, that’s what we transport.

don’t talk to me like I can’t do the navigations. I’ve been doing these navigations since you were still huffin your mamas spice. listen I see all the stars, I see all the space rocks, I see it ALL

THEY Call me the navigator abjudicator because I’m in it baby, and here is it, and you would be in it too but you can’t keep up. I’m pullin moves, left and right, up and down. you’re still way back there ? we’re landing open he fukkin cargo bay because the spice needs to flow and ya boy gets the first hit. We’re FLYIN

FutonForensic

it is by sports alone I set my TV to ESPN. it is by the beer of Miller that the Packers acquire touchdowns, the balls acquire piss, the piss become a bathroom break. it is by sports alone i set my piss in motion

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
beer is the mind chiller

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

FutonForensic posted:

it is by sports alone I set my TV to ESPN. it is by the beer of Miller that the Packers acquire touchdowns, the balls acquire piss, the piss become a bathroom break. it is by sports alone i set my piss in motion

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

alexandriao

dunes are so fricken hot adn i just like to rub tehm and feel their smooth exfoliating pleasure

Pissed Ape Sexist

Evil Bob posted:

*i, a guild navigator take a fat rip off of my spice bong and everything begins to go 5d*

we’re settin a course for arrakis because I hear these fremen are goin nuts, the spice is better than ever, and guess what, that’s what we transport.

don’t talk to me like I can’t do the navigations. I’ve been doing these navigations since you were still huffin your mamas spice. listen I see all the stars, I see all the space rocks, I see it ALL

THEY Call me the navigator abjudicator because I’m in it baby, and here is it, and you would be in it too but you can’t keep up. I’m pullin moves, left and right, up and down. you’re still way back there ? we’re landing open he fukkin cargo bay because the spice needs to flow and ya boy gets the first hit. We’re FLYIN

Too long; dune'th read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

dune pulls the mask off the ghost captain and finds out it was actually wormy zoinks