Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
I love this movie so much.

I met Robert Patrick back in about 20...14ish or so? I told him that he scared the poo poo out of me when I was a kid, and he just kind of chuckled and said "yeah, I get that a lot." Someone did get him to ask if they'd seen this boy, as well. Super nice guy and very friendly, which makes it even better that he played such a cold villain.

My favorite juxtaposition is watching Arnie fire his .45 into the first Sarah in the original film. The muzzle flash makes him visibly flinch and blink every time the gun goes off. Compare that to Patrick running down a hallway, magdumping his pistol and reloading and his face and eyes don't move the entire time. He put so much effort into the physicality of the performance and making sure he always did things that looked human, but a little off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

CPL593H posted:

Yeah, Cameron's intention was that you weren't supposed to find out right away that the T-800 is a good guy in this one. But the studio wasn't having it.

Watching the movie it really paints Robert Patrick as the more sympathetic, human character right up until he starts blasting down the mall hallway and kills the random bystander trying to kill Connor.