Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit

Luvcow posted:

my students think we have been learning about nature and our physical limits on our daily hikes but in reality i am following my personal passion of trying to locate a bigfoot so i may jack it off

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
my students wonder why our forays into nature involve so many hand strengthening exercises. they think it's because we're going to go rock climbing one day, but Bigfoot dwells in the forests.

cda

by Hand Knit

krampster2 posted:

Today I tried to teach the kids about human rights. I showed them a picture of a young boy working in a coal mine in the early 20th century to demonstrate how few rights children had back then. When they saw him swinging his pickaxe into the rock wall, one kid exclaimed, "oh my God that's so cool! It's just like Minecraft!"

I once explained to a class that sometimes when people get badly injured or killed, they poo poo themselves, and after a moment's silence a girl said "wow, getting shot isn't as glamorous as I thought."