Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Better Than You posted:

I nominated Fangio fresh off their loss (like literally minutes after the game ended) so it was more or less an emotional reaction on my part. He has since admitted to screwing up so I agree that it is "wait and see".

I'm already ready for Shurmur to be fired into the sun and I'm holding firm on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

So Courtland Sutton and Von Miller are out for the year. Blake Bortles and Jeff Driskel are the quarterbacks for the next 6 weeks. I think Vic Fangio gets to take the injury mulligan this year and is safe.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Was Collinsworth the announcer in the Week 1 game who thought that maybe the Hopkins trade wasn't terrible? Because that was pretty funny.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

It reminds me of the Eagles and Chip Kelly. They gave him enough rope to hang himself. I don't really get the timing though.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Flores isn't getting fired this season, but I'm calling my shot now that he's a huge fraud and won't be in Miami for long.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Because he's not so secretly one of those "Patriot's Way" guys, and those guys can't help but shoot themselves in the dick with awful personnel and man management.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

There were no reports of fist fights among coaches sure, but that may just be personality more than anything. There was plenty of off field drama for the Dolphins last year as they explicitly got rid of everybody who wasn't going to buy in.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

The Broncos are going to get blown out this week then have 4 winnable games to end the season. If they lose out I can see Fangio getting fired injuries or not. Pretty much no way he gets fired with at least two more wins.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

SolusLunes posted:

firing gregggggggg for having the guts to call multiple zero blitzes is a goddamn travesty

elevate this man to head coach, of, the bears

Yeah honestly the playcall is fine. The problem is the defensive back has atrocious situational awareness, and that's what seems like the fireable offense.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

We all know in our heart of hearts that Josh McDaniels to Houston is inevitable at this point.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Eifert Posting posted:

He's the only player in NFL history to single handedly win and lose the same playoff game.

Point of order. Burfict's penalty only put Pittsburgh in long field goal range. Other noted headcase Pacman Jones also picked up a personal foul on the play to make it a chip shot.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

I kind of wonder how hot Marrones seat actually is. They could have easily fired him when they fired the GM if they wanted to clean house. My guess is that they would prefer to keep him, but are open to being convinced by a new GM to make a change.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Rick Smith seems like he's a really good GM. The Houston sports media seemed really whiny about him but im imagining the year and a half of GM BOB has cured them of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Maybe he's thinking of Schiano. You wouldn't even have to pay his moving expenses.