Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

E: Edited to fix something. If you need it I can give you an EPS which will make your printer very happy.

Darth Brooks fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Sep 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Darth Brooks posted:

E: Edited to fix something. If you need it I can give you an EPS which will make your printer very happy.

That is very good but I think it needs to be 2 colors and that is 3.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

The gold should be the color of the shirt coming through but I'll put together a version that's White & Black and one that's just Black as well.

Here's a bit of explanation on the first image. I work as a screen printer and if I was printing this the positives would look like this:

The little gray box shows the two combined.

Darth Brooks fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Sep 12, 2020

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Darth Brooks posted:

The gold should be the color of the shirt coming through but I'll put together a version that's White & Black and one that's just Black as well.

E: Here

This is top notch

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Schweinhund posted:

you might get sued by multiple clip art sites but

edit: bloody knife/stinger version edit2: if pass through yellow is allowed:

gently caress these are good I'd like to see the white mask one on the shirt I bet it fits perfect with the armpits and black trim.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Darth Brooks posted:

E: Here

This is good but after a vote of my team aint winning. Not sure what to suggest tbh.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Prof. Crocodile posted:

these other jerseys have too much 'hornet' and not enough 'murder'

i'll put up 2 days

alternate road version:

The 2nd of these had been the winner by far team wide

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Derpies posted:

The 2nd of these had been the winner by far team wide

Sorry to meddle but look at this

vaginite fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Sep 12, 2020

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

BTW, how much are you getting charged to print these?

Darth Brooks fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Sep 12, 2020

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Darth Brooks posted:

BTW, how much are you getting charged to print these?

40 a jersey or around that. Usually have a friend do it but he sold his equipment and his wife's been very aggro at him lately so using hockey tron.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

vaginite posted:

Sorry to meddle but look at this

Oof this is good too

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
drat this is tough guys, gonna put it to a team vote and will let the winner know. I

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

many good submissions. truly the murder hornets are the real winners here.

the beer league hockey team, i mean. not that actual hornets. although they are also doing pretty well last i heard.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Schweinhund posted:

This is my new favorite.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Schweinhund posted:

Polled the team and congrats Schweinhund you are the winner with the white mask bee variety! Everyone who submitted was awesome though and I'll be eating a prob of some various length. Will have these out and printed and will post photos once they arrive in who knows how many days or weeks. Shipping is all variable on how much Trump fucks with the mail this week. The real winners though will be us fat and sweaty Murder Hornet skaters. This jersey beats my previous best of Antifa Gritty by far.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

Very cool. :waycool: Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Jerseys ordered and proof to the mod was sent over discord. Should have them this week, hopefully.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Schweinhund posted:

Derpies chose this design and confirmed it, give me your probe length. 6 hrs to 30 days. God speed.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

I'll go with 6 hours

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Jerseys get in Monday

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Is it too late to enter!??!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Schweinhund posted:

I'll go with 6 hours

Namaste. Done.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Uhh derpies sent me this last night lol

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

Very cool.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
I don't understand why he was probed for two weeks though??

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Looks like he completed his challenge, just took longer than expected. I have freed him from kitty jail.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The point of the challenge was make a Jersey they knew how long it was gonna take and the winning poster was supposed to choose a probe length, he chose six hours, so it really doesn't make any sense actually

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
very strange and frankly, spooky stuff going on in this thread.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Fluffdaddy posted:

Looks like he completed his challenge, just took longer than expected. I have freed him from kitty jail.

I completed it over a week ago (ordering the jerseys and picking the winner) and ate three different probations so, kind of annoying. Only a two page thread that I thought was pretty clearly done already. Thanks for fixing it though, I do appreciate that.

Derpies fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Sep 22, 2020

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Anyway here is a crate of jerseys. Will post with today's newspaper if needed.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:thumbsup:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Derpies posted:

:hmmyes:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Darth Brooks posted:

I want in on this. I'll work on one tonight.

Just to show examples of what I can do, here's some concepts for NFL teams that went out of business

What I came up with:

poo poo, I wish I would have known about you back when I was tasked with redoing our old Vandals beer league logo last year; I woulda thrown some bucks at you for sure.
I have since left that team (oh god we were bad)

Derpies posted:

I love these though and you're a monster for having yellow jerseys and you know it :v:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Duke Chin posted:

poo poo, I wish I would have known about you back when I was tasked with redoing our old Vandals beer league logo last year; I woulda thrown some bucks at you for sure.
I have since left that team (oh god we were bad)

I love these though and you're a monster for having yellow jerseys and you know it :v:

I'm apparently a notorious troll and poo poo lord so might as well play it on the ice. I just took the team over maybe three weeks ago so had to get this all done in a hurry and am super happy with the results. Our previous jerseys were baby poo poo yellow with brown maroon trim so I will call these an upgrade. I'd recommend any of these fine artists for your logo needs though !

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Ahh i'm on a new team now (if we ever get to play again lol) and I'm pretty happy with our silly rear end jerseys. But i'm also in another stupid small-ice "pond" league that I'm thinking about making a $20 jersey for since Tron is doing a "hey we'll do a free front-print on our white knockoff jerseys" deal right now. Just trying to think of a good stupid exploding knee logo/joke. (I dislocated my kneecap in game in late February)

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Duke Chin posted:

Ahh i'm on a new team now (if we ever get to play again lol) and I'm pretty happy with our silly rear end jerseys. But i'm also in another stupid small-ice "pond" league that I'm thinking about making a $20 jersey for since Tron is doing a "hey we'll do a free front-print on our white knockoff jerseys" deal right now. Just trying to think of a good stupid exploding knee logo/joke. (I dislocated my kneecap in game in late February)

If they have you wear masks when your play resumes all I can say is I hope you don't sweat cause then you literally can't breathe. Maybe be the Orrknee Puckers? That's properly in awful taste.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Derpies posted:

Maybe be the Orrknee Puckers?

it took me reading it out loud to get it. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020

Derpies posted:

I'm apparently a notorious troll and poo poo lord so might as well play it on the ice. I just took the team over maybe three weeks ago so had to get this all done in a hurry and am super happy with the results. Our previous jerseys were baby poo poo yellow with brown maroon trim so I will call these an upgrade. I'd recommend any of these fine artists for your logo needs though !

Please cease and desist contributing content and jokes to this forum. This is your last warning