Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Those dropped TDs plus a rushing score earlier had me tilting bad, but we're doing what we have to so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!

Popero posted:

Those dropped TDs plus a rushing score earlier had me tilting bad, but we're doing what we have to so far.

Excellent, hope it gets better and better.

Taron Johnson can get a tackle, that’d be cool.

FreakyMetalKid
Nov 23, 2003

I'm now within 10 with 32 minutes left for Diggs and Buffalo's kicker. Feeling hopeful now.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Fuuuuuuuuuck

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

TA-RON
loving
JOHNSON

FreakyMetalKid
Nov 23, 2003

Man, Newton sucks. Wide open receiver and he just skips it off the grass. My biggest concern about Diggs is that the Patriots poo poo offense will remove Buffalo's need to pass the ball.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

FreakyMetalKid posted:

Man, Newton sucks. Wide open receiver and he just skips it off the grass. My biggest concern about Diggs is that the Patriots poo poo offense will remove Buffalo's need to pass the ball.

I think they’ll continue to put the pedal to the metal in the second half until there’s a mistake. You cannot open the door for Belicheck, even with shitface actual incompetent idiot quarterback Newton. He’ll take the air out the ball, just so he can flex.

This is like foot on the face, Patriots rear end up, getting hosed rawr in their buttholes revenge type territory imo. Love to see it.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
I'm loving rolling now, avoid any sacks or turnovers and this is done. Praise be Josh Allen.

Dave47
Oct 3, 2012

Shut up and take my money!

Popero posted:

I'm loving rolling now, avoid any sacks or turnovers and this is done. Praise be Josh Allen.
Amen.

In a twist, my Allen is up against Tyler Bass. It's looks like it will be close. :ohdear:

EDIT: Or not.

Dave47 fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Dec 29, 2020

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Well that's it for me I think. Useless Pats defence

FreakyMetalKid
Nov 23, 2003

I'm the loving champ! Thanks Stefon Diggs! Shoutout to Dalvin Cook for the regular season.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

MakaVillian posted:

Well that's it for me I think. Useless Pats defence

You played the Pats D?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Diggs keeps on beating me but I've been dead for a while.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

I told you! I told you all!!

Taron get more tackles please

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
If I didn't already have a son I'd name my first born Josh

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

TAY-RON
MOTHER loving DUMP TRUCKING FOOLS
JOHNSON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Holy poo poo Josh Allen loving won it for me.