Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

My large adult son Josh Jacobs won me both my leagues today. PBUH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I lose almost all of my early season games because for some reason I always start off with hope. I have to learn to never have hope. I never win with it.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I faced Adams and Thielen together in full ppr

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Knew Drake was a loving trap. Still didn’t have the balls to break from the rankings.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Santheb posted:

I faced Adams and Thielen together in full ppr

:same:

In .5 PPR but still

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I kinda forgot how sad and anxious this game makes me.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Quiet Feet posted:

I kinda forgot how sad and anxious this game makes me.

My new routine is I don't check my score until 4 and 7PM.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

dkj posted:

Knew Drake was a loving trap. Still didn’t have the balls to break from the rankings.

Saaammmeeee

E: also lol I dont think fournettes been on the field

MacheteZombie fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Sep 13, 2020

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

I traded Boston Scott and Daniel Jones to the Sanders owner for Aaron Rodgers in a 2QB league last night. Feeling pretty good right now.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Frustrated posted:

I traded Boston Scott and Daniel Jones to the Sanders owner for Aaron Rodgers in a 2QB league last night. Feeling pretty good right now.

Well done.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Kittle owners better hope that’s just a hyperextension.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
If Jimmy G got Kittle killed I'm gonna be real sad

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
If they lose Kittle, Deebo's out, Aiyuk's out, who will actually catch the balls that Jimmy G throws?

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Mckinnon szn

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
I don't think my team's very good but at least for one week, I was the guy with Josh Jacobs and Adam Thielen :)

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Lol i swear if the first year I have Michael Thomas is the year he doesn’t have a billion catches

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Serious question is Thomas hurt?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

the_american_dream posted:

Serious question is Thomas hurt?

no, the passing game has been anemic

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

I'm starting to think I should of picked up Zeke over Michael Thomas in this ppr league. I guess since there's no way Robert woods is going to get 40 points I'll out in my homer pick with ceedee lamb.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Ok, here's what I think happened...

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I really hope that Kyler kneeling from 5 deep twice to end that doesn't end up loving me

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

I'm starting to think I should of picked up Zeke over Michael Thomas in this ppr league. I guess since there's no way Robert woods is going to get 40 points I'll out in my homer pick with ceedee lamb.

you goofed before the season started if Zeke was still on the board and you chose MT

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
My team did great this week, with the exception of Brees and Michael Thomas. If Thomas did like, anything, I would have this week in the bag. Instead I'm down 9, and I have Melvin Gordon playing tomorrow against his Steeler's D. I might win, but probably won't.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

The fewest target's Thomas had in a game last year was 7. He's got 5 tonight, and the Saints aren't likely to throw the ball again.

Fantasy sucks.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

In a league where I have both Jacobs and Josh Allen putting up 30+ I've already lost. Cool.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Well i'm not gonna complain about that garbage time Kamara td, lol.

edit: lolme

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Sep 14, 2020

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Thom and the Heads posted:

you goofed before the season started if Zeke was still on the board and you chose MT

Not quite the same but I might have goofed going MT over kamara. Especially since it looks like it would’ve been him and Adams as my first two picks

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Russell Wilson. That's the post.

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Thom and the Heads posted:

This league has a bunch of unique points that favors wide receivers heavily. Thomas averaged 30 points a game last year for reference.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I went very quickly from cursing the Saints D to praising them

1-0 in my money league :toot:

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Intruder posted:

I went very quickly from cursing the Saints D to praising them

1-0 in my money league :toot:

I lost when Raheem Mostert had 23.6 fantasy points in a single play. The rest of my team besides Michael Thomas did pretty good or at least decent.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
I'm favored to win but I lost Marlon Mack, possibly for the season. He was my flex 2. I have Jordan Howard, who was on the bench today, but he only had something like 8 yards on 7 carries. Is he done? I don't expect the Dolphins to be good but I figured Howard might be able to pick up 10 fantasy points or so most weeks. I guess not?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

I lost when Raheem Mostert had 23.6 fantasy points in a single play. The rest of my team besides Michael Thomas did pretty good or at least decent.

My opponent had Mostert but I had Mark Andrews so who's laughing now :smug:

Hopkins and Kyler going nuts in the second half helped too

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

Hope no one here bought into that Blake Jarwin sleeper hype

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

CocoaNuts posted:

I'm favored to win but I lost Marlon Mack, possibly for the season. He was my flex 2. I have Jordan Howard, who was on the bench today, but he only had something like 8 yards on 7 carries. Is he done? I don't expect the Dolphins to be good but I figured Howard might be able to pick up 10 fantasy points or so most weeks. I guess not?

He's in a timeshare and he's completely useless in the passing game. He will get goal-line carries, but Miami is trash so opportunities will be limited. I would not be expecting 10-plus points out of him most weeks.

I would also expect game flow to work against him most weeks as Miami tries to come from behind.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I took a chance at Howard for my flex but yeah I'm not expecting that much from him in a three RB committee

I took Darrel Williams in the final round as a handcuff for CEH but week 1 isn't making that look like a very good pick. Right now I just have to hope Miles Sanders is back on the field sooner than later

I had a lot of luck this week. Howard did very little but scored a TD. Zack Moss did very little but scored a TD

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Scored 100 points between Hopkins, Jacobs, and Thielen. Life is good.

Edit: With Robby Anderson on the bench

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

I need 24 out of Conner and Barkley in .5ppr.

That first drive was not encouraging.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Lolol need two points from diontae johnson for a win, so naturally he fumbles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

il serpente cosmico posted:

He's in a timeshare and he's completely useless in the passing game. He will get goal-line carries, but Miami is trash so opportunities will be limited. I would not be expecting 10-plus points out of him most weeks.

I would also expect game flow to work against him most weeks as Miami tries to come from behind.

I appreciate the analysis. In my only waiver claim after the draft, I took a flyer on Devonta Freeman in hopes he lands with a team that's a good fit over the next few weeks. C'mon NFL fantasy gods!!