Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i could hurry up an LP of this on GBS and promote the show in the OP, might work better than an ad anyway. or chubbychecker can bring it forward if they want to do the let's play. it's not likely to spoil a lot because it's this book

hell yeah! lemme know if you want to take the LP for a tour through LP at some point to drum up some interest. i'll sticky it up top

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

Also how are you Sally I listened to all your music, it's really good

sweet, thanks! glad someone still likes it haha.

i am good. work sucks but i am pumped to be here for the new Sword of the Bastard Elf LP after missing it the first time around.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
I'll bug one of the GBS mods to kick it my way.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
that was fast! Thanks, Aardvark :cheers:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
that dr who book :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
woof, that's quite the review.

"a kind of literary ‘Grand Theft Auto’ freedom"???