Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

that looks cool, but why don't you play it on the forums?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

id do it but i feel kinda weird about running a let's play of my own book on the forums

ive never understood why people watch videos of other people playing games

running it on the forums and letting goons vote on stuff seems like the more entertaining option

i could do it, if you give permission to post the relevant pages on the forums

e: perhaps i should let the op do his thing before. where should i buy it from, which option gets you the largest amount of money?

ChubbyChecker fucked around with this message at 12:11 on Oct 3, 2020

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

You got my permission to do whatever, it's best to buy it off drivethrurpg but I make roughly the same amount wherever you get it from and in whatever format, unless it's on sale (or five finger sale) and then I'm just glad people want to play it

check

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Horrormelon posted:

Getting the word out about this has been tricky. The promotional video (and I guess the event's title) use too many naughty words for Facebook to approve an ad (censorship notwithstanding), and there's some error with the Something Awful ad-uploading page preventing me from buying an ad for this thread. I'm not getting any response from the SA support email address about it either. So for now, looks like it'll just have to be word-of-mouth. :\

stop buying forum ads until the deal is through

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Horrormelon posted:

Ownership STILL hasn't been transferred?!

nope

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

you could try the various goon discords too

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

i could hurry up an LP of this on GBS and promote the show in the OP, might work better than an ad anyway. or chubbychecker can bring it forward if they want to do the let's play. it's not likely to spoil a lot because it's this book

well i'm a lazy poo poo, and you're the artist, so it would be better if you did it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

im also really lazy but i'll figure it out it'll probably be fine!

:nice: