Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Lol goddamn I’ve eaten plenty of times at places near TBirds, but never looked at their horrendous photos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

There needs to be one of these threads for burritos. Goddamn I had a gross burrito this morning, all the cheese congealed with the egg and potato. Very much like Huge Gross Burrito's avatar. It was huge, too

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Two questions, 1) what is it with Californians and acting the fool with black olives? "mm yum I have so much mealy black mush in my mouth right now, soo good"

2) What the gently caress is Beverly HIlls'es Mullberry Street Pizza doing with such obscene carb levels? Is it part of some kind of white flour cleanse that is going to catch on nationwide in a few years?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Yeah :ok: that fuckin bullshit is super simple

Post bad pizzas instead of trying to make dumb semantic arguments you dipshit.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Screamin Sicilian is the worst frozen pizza I've ever had, and I I've eaten a lot of frozen pizza.
I don't expect much flavor from the crust of a frozen pizza, but this brand seems to have found a way to suck even more flavor out of a frozen dough than usual.
The sauce is just tomato sauce with some salt.
The biggest insult is how much money they want.
Give me some Totino's party pizza at 4 for $5 over this weak poo poo.
Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
what's the best frozen pizza then

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
You can find a tiered list here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n895zpKhZZc

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Welcome to Javence Pizza, how may I bake your grid?

My... grid?

Sir your grid. How may I bake it.

I wanted a pizza with...

A grid yes, we will bake your grid.

I don't. I don't know how you bake a grid.

We bake it lemon or lime. At Javence you choose Lemon gird or Lime grid. Then we bake it.

Do you have pizza?

You will have grid.

Lime?

Lime.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm reminded of the time some American goon dragged his girlfriend all the way to Oslo just to eat this crap just because the commercial convinced him that it had to be the best 'za ever. They were disappointed to say the least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NYGi0cOF6E

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

that's a lot of terrible pizza.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

its all nice on rice posted:

Screamin Sicilian is the worst frozen pizza I've ever had, and I I've eaten a lot of frozen pizza.
I don't expect much flavor from the crust of a frozen pizza, but this brand seems to have found a way to suck even more flavor out of a frozen dough than usual.
The sauce is just tomato sauce with some salt.
The biggest insult is how much money they want.
Give me some Totino's party pizza at 4 for $5 over this weak poo poo.
Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

One time I ate a whole screamin Sicilian pizza by myself and then my poop was black the next day

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Fanelien posted:

that's a lot of terrible pizza.

I honestly can get mad about pizza.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Pizza of Venice (of Los Angeles) is where megawealthy producers and entertainment executives take their children for their annual custody visit. The pies are specially formulated to prevent the child from experiencing enjoyment so they will not pipe up with obnoxious requests like a second visit in the same calendar year and the lack of cheese gives a faster bake time so the whole thing can be wrapped up in well under an hour and nominal mom or notional dad can get back to the important business of shouting down Scarlett Johanssen's latest contract demands.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

It all looks bad but what really gets me is that it looks like they chopped that basil with with a garden hoe.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
i mean, they have plenty of meat options, not their fault that vegan pizza is structurally depressing

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Those also look like gluten free pizza crusts. For shame.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
quarantine the despair pizza

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Dr. Öetker's Chocolate Pizza has to be a contender.

But what if thin crust isn't your thing? Oh don't worry, the Doctor's got your back!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol at the pizzas, but not at the pizza opinions because they are worthless in a thread where the only opinion should be "this is the worst pizza ever"

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

The_Continental posted:

Post bad pizzas instead of trying to make dumb semantic arguments you dipshit.

Your instructions were not simple, and you had the gall to say simplicity is king. The argument is over, you lose!

Pretend I posted Pizza Girl, since after finding out the photos were staged I don't feel it's worth actually reposting. It's some Chuck E Cheese rear end pizza though

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvXmyxD4Juw

I tried to find out what the pink stuff on the crust was. Nothing confirmed but it is either moodang or char siu (chinese bbq pork). It's stuffed with shanghai chicken. I'm not gonna lie - that sounds delicious if there was no cheese on it.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

danish pizza is mostly conventional and underwhelming but for some reason spaghetti calzones are a thing

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
:happyelf:

front page posted:

Jews cannot make pizza. G-d bless them, they try pretty hard, and they do make things that look like pizza, but what they make is not pizza. I'm not a bigot, I'm sure there are some very talented Jewish pizza chefs out there, but kosher frozen pizza is a thing not meant for human consumption. I recently made the mistake of buying two kosher frozen pizzas at the grocery store. I noticed a pizza with unusual toppings like eggplant and yellow peppers - both things that I feel can work on a good pizza - and so I picked up two without carefully examining the packages. What I mean to say is I looked intently at the picture of the pizza on the box and put it in the grocery basket, somehow missing the giant menorah and Hebrew writing all over the box.

I was already experiencing the hunger premonition of a delicious pizza a few days later when I removed the box from my freezer. To my horror I noticed that this was not normal pizza - it was some sort of bizarre Yiddish pizza meant to be eaten by the exotic Jews of the east. I was daring and hungry, two things that should never go together, so ignoring my anti-Semitic brain I sided with my equal opportunity appetite and inserted the pizza into my oven per the strange baking instructions. The pizza had to be cooked at about 5000 degrees for something like half a day so I patiently sat down and stared at the windowless oven door for the next five hours.

When I at last pulled the pizza from the roasting kiln of the oven I was greeted with something less pizza and more cracker covered with oatmeal. The cheese seemed to not be cheese, the sauce tasted like watered down ketchup, and the huge pieces of vegetable promised on the pizza box were actually finely chopped and flavorless lumps. I have had almost uncooked pizzas from Dominos that tasted better than this, and I have had bottled water with more flavor. A bite of pizza tasted almost exactly like unflavored shredded wheat, only blander; it was a culinary holocaust and my final solution was to throw most of it away.

cool cool

Harold Stassen fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Sep 13, 2020

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
come on at least link it ffs

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Your instructions were not simple, and you had the gall to say simplicity is king. The argument is over, you lose!

Pretend I posted Pizza Girl, since after finding out the photos were staged I don't feel it's worth actually reposting. It's some Chuck E Cheese rear end pizza though

Do you do a computer job? This is important.

WeaklyInteracting
Nov 15, 2011

Wall Balls posted:

danish pizza is mostly conventional and underwhelming but for some reason spaghetti calzones are a thing

Denmark, Sweden sees your spaghetti calzone and raises you calskrove

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
why

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

No Swedish pizza chef ever asked themselves ”why”, only ”how”.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

honestly gustav vasa did us a favor

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

lilljonas posted:

No Swedish pizza chef ever asked themselves ”why”, only ”bork bork bork”.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

lilljonas posted:

Swedish pizza chef

I have found the issue

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard

An edible bag to carry your fastfood in is pretty eco-friendly.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
swedish pizza is great you just have zero taste

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
in italy the pizza with french fries is called pizza americana

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

lilljonas posted:

The Voight-Kampff test for Japanese is simple, just ask them what the two most important ingredients in pizza are. If they don't answer "why it's corn and mayonnaise of course", they are replicants for sure.

E;

Japanese Dominos goodness

Broccoli, corn, mayo, tinned mushrooms, peppers what else could you want?

My basic pizza of choice is mushrooms, bricolli and sauce hollandaise. 100 percent serious, I order it 80 percent if the time. It's great, and I stand by this.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/tiagolu21992196/status/1282848661655949312?s=21

Tuna, olives, and... you know what, I don’t know and I don’t want to know.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Ugly In The Morning posted:

ham,p orovolone

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Brazil is guilty of many crimes against pizza

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I think we found a winner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

That pizza looks how I feel.