Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Roundup Ready posted:

Was waiting on the corn. Not disappointed. No random small amount of whole olives though

It's not random, it's three

Just so this isn't a terrible snype, I wish I had taken a picture of the "pizza" I had at a spa hotel a while back. Terrible thick prebaked crust with way too much sauce and toppings baked in a lukewarm oven so the whole thing was just a miserable mess. Topped with huge amounts of cold mayo.

Darkest Auer fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Apr 7, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
scran?

https://x.com/FootyScran/status/1777001968705122511

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Mmm, just needs some ketchup

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
genuinely thought that was a burger patty before reading the caption

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Man, that survived a firestorm

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
more like scram, although it looks like they didn’t quite shut down the reactor in time

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Total Recall... of my money!

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/H5jSHMy.mp4

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Wouldn't have fit otherwise

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

The terrible secret behind Chuck E. Cheese, revealed

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The Russians simply made a smaller pizza

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Pizza crimes

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

It seems more like they made a slightly larger pizza than was ordered so that they could have little a staff meal, as a treat.

The only offensive thing I see is that the last cut definitely didn't even touch the crust at the start of the cut.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
My bet is somebody ordered a medium pizza and they only had large dough proofed and thrown

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

That came out looking close enough to circular that I'm guessing it's not the first time he's done that.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

I've seen it before in a cartoon, but I'm surprised at how well it worked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZgCWWiIeS0

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
eeyyyyy i can't a wet-ah my beak?

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Another reason not to have pre sliced pizzas.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
According to an Italian friend, this is pizza from an Italian region called "Pesaro" and why he judges them harshly.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

PurpleXVI posted:

According to an Italian friend, this is pizza from an Italian region called "Pesaro" and why he judges them harshly.

looks delicious, mayo, eggs, cheese, bread, hell throw some prosciutto on there and call it a breakfast pie

Griddle of Love
May 14, 2020

I'd like to think that's all mustard.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

The pizza loin is the most tender part :(

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
they saved the quinto quarto of the pizza for the thread.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
So it's made of mice??

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

That explains Mexican Mickey's surprise.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Pizza-mignon is the four perfectly sized corners of a tavern-style.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
https://i.imgur.com/oxKoBmo.mp4

weird olives

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

That honestly looks better than a lot of the things I've seen in the thread.

Profanity
Aug 26, 2005
Grimey Drawer
It still can't escape the paint scraper tech though.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

imo they could have done another loin cut 90 degrees to the other and at least try to get some better circle symmetry then some highly circular football

The General
Mar 4, 2007

PhazonLink posted:

imo they could have done another loin cut 90 degrees to the other and at least try to get some better circle symmetry then some highly circular football

The more complicated you make it, the more likely you're going to gently caress it up. Also you're seriously reducing the pizza size at that point.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Pizza fraud is a serious crime

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

If those are carpenter ants (they've gotta be right?) I bet using a sourdough crust would help here.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Some ants are more delicious than others. Formic acid is pretty tasty but diff ants have diff amounts and I could see it getting to be a bit much. I don't know what cooking does to it.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

The General posted:

The more complicated you make it, the more likely you're going to gently caress it up. Also you're seriously reducing the pizza size at that point.

well this is why they should hire pizza mathematicians, they can cut a loin slice thats infinitesimally thin and thus remove no area. or remove all area? but still fit in box. or not?

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Abundance is the dullest desire.

Desert Bus posted:

Some ants are more delicious than others. Formic acid is pretty tasty but diff ants have diff amounts and I could see it getting to be a bit much. I don't know what cooking does to it.

Good point, and while I've never tasted FA, I'd expect cooking to mild it out because FA is even more volatile than vinegar.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Desert Bus posted:

The Ant Eater has Logged In

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

titty_baby_ posted:

The Ant Eater has Logged In

Can’t believe someone doppled into an anteater just to post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
It probably depends a lot on what the ants are eating too. If you're sure they're pesticide free, eat some ants. They're all pretty good. Some are more fruity, some more woody, some more bitter, etc. You just pick them up and toss em in your mouth. Free food.