Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

wheres the pizza?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Sirachaa fixes pizza like Lazarus

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Jalapenos? none or lots?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Ohio valley vibes night be too spicy

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Dokapon Findom posted:

I know these words but this sentence makes no sense! :(

That pizza, had Ohio valley pizza vibes. It might be too spicy for Ohio though

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Down here in Florida the worst pizza is well everything I have had here but second place is imposter pizza. Those are ones that claim to be NY or Chicago style but just end up being overpriced Florida style garbage

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

500excf type r posted:

Sounds like authentic Chicago and New York style pizza to me

They do this to Detroit too
Nothing is sacred

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

When I ate meat I loved pepperoni
Vegan pepperoni is a cruel joke its like a mildly spicy candle slice just weird

Somehow soy chorizo is amazing though

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Any pizza with vegan cheese belongs here. Whatever shitheads are on that detail have no tongues

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Philthy posted:

came through on my feed. if true, nuke it all

stolen Ohio Valley valor
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohio_Valley%E2%80%93style_pizza

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Eat it with a face and body made of pizza

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Better than Ohio anything

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I used to never eat mushrooms but now I have them I lieu of water

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

gently caress that dead boomer, pizza is pizza

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Deconstructed pita rear end bullshit

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

A Concrete Divider posted:

Mushroom and black olive pizza I had a couple of weeks ago

A+ Pizza right there

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

How does it handle dog turds of the yard?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Its 2024 what innovations await the breaded shingle with a spackle of tomato n cheese?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

We have done cheese on the inside but what about the crust is *inside* the cheese?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Oh god. It's been a long time since Sweden has shown up here.

I'd almost forgotten that they are the worst pizza makers in the entire world. Hands down.

I'd eat Brazilian garbage fired pizza over the insane poo poo the swede's make.

Ohio Valley is our Sweden then

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

How much acne cream for a Zittza?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

W/Hot sauce I'm golden

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

How did the Ai even think of something so bland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

That's sure lazy ai art boy oh boy