Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Cartoon Man posted:

Post the worst pizza cult in this thread.

https://i.imgur.com/kFl3ixS.mp4

Topping their pizza with toxic aluminum and titanium in order to please their god, the big slice of dancing pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Outrail posted:

P sure that's an AI generated image or a Fungus

That's probably a slime mold colony that's on the move. Slime molds exist as single-celled organisms until some environmental trigger causes them to coalesce into an ersatz multicellular creature and scoot along the ground or start shooting out jisms in the air or whatever slimy business they get up to

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Aardvark! posted:

to get the new mestre de pizza tag you must quote this with a bad pizza that hasnt been posted here before yet. lets see some content goons

tags may take a couple days to arrive

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

"Bug mix pizza"

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

its all nice on rice posted:

There's a massive cicada spawn right now, right? Where the cicada pizzas at?

Order up!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I posted that pizza on the previous page. You'll have to find a different bug pizza. I'm sorry but those are the rules

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Here's another bug pizzA to fill the mods' bug puzza need holes:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Aardvark! posted:

all tags to date have been queued

a few things:

if you had a marquee, i put it first because i decided to. except sometimes i didn't
if you had 3 already i turned it in to a marquee with it... somewhere in the list
if you had 2 i put it at the end

if you want a switch w/r/t ordering or marqueeing remember 3 is the max gang tags so let me know what it is you want exactly changed/removed/reordered. :thanks:

Hell yeah, cowabunga

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The corn dogs cut at angles other than 90° really make this pizza seem like a descent into madness

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

pizza that induces body horror

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

At last!

Hatebag fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Jun 3, 2021

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I could see this being really good if you used a marinara sauce and either throw the squid on at the last minute or cook it long enough beforehand so that it's soft. If the squid is chewy the deal's off!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pizza portafoglio (pizza wallet)

I'm not sure what this is, some kind of pizza racket

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

its all nice on rice posted:

I know this is a couple pages back, but I didn't see an answer.

It looks very much like Khachapuri

There is a place here in Seattle that makes it called Skalka. It loving owns, and I suggest anyone who has access to this magical food go get some.

I don't think the thing i posted was khachapuri, it was from naples and it appears to be eggless. Khachapuri owns though

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

NC Wyeth Death Cult posted:

It's super easy, too. Make regular pizza dough and sub in a half cup to full cup of rye instead of white flour and there you are. You'll still get some rise from the white flour left but it will have the rye flavor.

I usually make sourdough rye crust for pizza and it's good as hell. Some a that, put a dollop of anchovy paste in your sauce (traditional), get some provolone, romano, asiago, mozzarella, jalapeños, onions, and a meat and that's a fine pizza

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

nesamdoom posted:

Is the anchovy paste less overwhelming than the fish on top? That sounds like a good pizza with pepp and sausage.

Yeah. It's pretty subtle in a pizza because there's so many other flavors that a teaspoon or so in a 16" pizza doesn't taste like you're going ham on a tin of anchovies. Plus you can use the anchovy paste to make caesar dressing

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

By popular demand posted:

Re: anchovy paste

Pro tip: Soy sauce makes an ok substitute if you're cooking for people who can't have fish paste in the pizza.

Yeah you could probably sub it out for any reasonable salty/savory sauce. Fish sauce comes to mind but that doesn't help for the fishless

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Skellybones posted:

Seriously what is this made of? It looks more like a gross steak than a pizza

Looks like they skinned kuato from total recall and threw it on there

Quaid... start the oven...

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

$29 for $0.50 worth of crab and a frozen french bread pizza. What a deal!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

He'll, I'd eat it. Celery isn't going to be overpowering that huge cheese slop. though it looks like the celery shoulda been cooking as long as the onion

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

steinrokkan posted:

Looking it up, I've come across this gallery of sadness (you don't have to understand the text, revulsion is a universal language)
https://www.pizzaznojmo.cz/pizza

haunted rear end pizza

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

some people have a lazy throat sphincter so their food just sloshes right back out of their guts. pathetic!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Von Pluring posted:

Olives are actually very good, but it’s a grown up thing. (BURN!) But I agree, they don’t really do anything on a pizza. Unnecessary.

depends on the pizza. gyro pizza with olives, feta, onions, gyro meat - that's good
also good with anchovies, artichoke hearts, a bunch of other toppings most people dislike

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Cartoon Man posted:

Time once again for the thread to pass judgement:

https://i.imgur.com/ahzEyKq.mp4

it doesn't make sense. hyperdimensional pizza is not better for bowling. or anything, really. some kinda one bite pizza approximation would be a lot more practical for bowling food. pizza on a stick, perhaps pizza cones or pizza nuggets

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

oh. it's a peazza. I'd eat it, gently caress your god

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Dokapon Findom posted:

I keep trying to like Old Bay but it doesn't do it for me. I'd rather have whatever crustacean just dipped in pure melted butter

crabs with old bay are typically steamed. you put a fuckton of it on the shells and then steam them over beer and vinegar and then some of the old bay goes into the meat.
you can use it as a condiment as well but it's mostly like a crab rub. idk why people fetishize it, it's mostly paprika and salt

and if you're worried about pcbs you can remove the crabs' hepatopancreases. those have higher concentrations of pcbs. steaming or boiling crabs puts most of the pcbs in the boil water as well.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

pygmy tyrant posted:

Yeah it goes on the shells for cooking and then some in the butter. It's fetishized because it's a regional cuisine thing and because most other regions were smart enough not to make sea bugs from the poison bay their specialty so there isn't much competition.

well people have been eating those bugs for thousands of years. the poison part didn't really factor into it until about the 1800s. and they're delicious bugs

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

dill relish is also real nice in tuna salad. and some shredded carrots, pickled hot peppers, boiled eggs, the sky's the limit!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

SlothfulCobra posted:

Maybe if you added some flour to the cabbage it'd fuse into a stiffer crust that could hold together more. As is you might would probably be better off eating it with a spoon.

I think internet people making food more for the theater than the final product probably overuse blowtorches. They're very exciting to see but just leave it in the oven longer.

i make a cabbage fritter thing like that and yeah, maybe a couple tbsp of flour and another egg would make that pretty solid. shredded carrots and onions are also good.
the torch is something commonly used in japanese cooking, though. but as you say it is probably unnecessary here. i think using butane is pretty gross in general as it usually leaves some of the fake butane safety detection smell on the food but they'll just blast a bowl of ramen or steak cut up into little pieces like you're a baby with those things
having said that, the cabbage pizza looks good

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

if you're just using canned stuff may as well go with something like this:

toss some extra garlic and marjoram in there and heat it up briefly and you're good to go.
only problem is the cans have way more sauce than you need for a pizza but you can just throw the rest in something else within a few days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

combat feeding directorate is funny. like they're trying to kill people by choking them to death with food