Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

Looks like middle school lunch “Mexican” pizza. Visually off putting but strangely good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

I'd try it

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

loving hell that’s off putting

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

ephex posted:

This also works the other way around.

Pizza no than better, pizza some :hmmyes:

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

Mozi posted:

if you take the circle you cut out of the middle and cut a smaller circle out of that you can make another ring pizza

Infinite pizza rings, all the way down

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

uber_stoat posted:

you always line your pockets with paper towels. just in case you need a Travel Slice.

I replaced all my pockets with ziplock bags. Keeps my pizza and car keys from falling out when the going gets tough

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

pointlessone posted:

$29 for that is a crime

You're not wrong but on the other hand a hotdog and a beer runs like $18 at major sporting events

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

It looks like beets in cream sauce with cheese on a charcoal crust. Would.

Also would as it looks like you can take it apart and eat everything separate but I take everything back if there's even a single shred of cheese on that

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

Like a pita pocket salad but upgraded. Would and would feel "Light and fit" after

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

500excf type r posted:

Theres a whole thread for blathering on about the abomination known as olives, this one is for pizza, upon which olives do not belong

Olive all pizzas

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

Not quite sure what this one is but it looks pretty good. Maybe white sauce, bacon, olives, and tomato?

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

Wendigee posted:

No one is crazy enough to toss raw onions onto their pep and shroom pizza after cooking and before eating.

I would. Maybe some arugula too

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

I can’t hate on this one

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

It just looks... suspicious.

Probably some bougie poo poo that I would actually like but the crust is certainly off-putting as is the sloughing flesh

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009
I imagine white sauce pizza would have still ruled before the Colombian exchange. The tomatoes do add but you could replace it with something else if you needed to cut the heavy cheesiness

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

nesamdoom posted:

There is way better options for a taco pizza here. I did this for science.
The bean sauce was not enough and the whole thing was pretty dry.
The one thing that did anything good was the tomatoes on it.
I couldn't really tell ingredients apart with each bite being so many. Other than the onions which I'd have rather not had cooked.

This is an accurate summary of my experience.

One of my local places does a chalupa pizza with a crispy thin crust, refried beans, cheese, beef, onions, lettuce, and tomato that is pretty fire

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

Philthy posted:

just throwing tuna on pizza like nbd

Italians: "Cheese and fish? Mama Mia, no no no ciao bella"

Also Italians: "I put-a the tuna on the pizza"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

Schubalts posted:

Pizza pie is pizza.

I’m a simple man. I see the pizza; I eat the pizza.