Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

I was having a chat with somebody about the "worst pizza" and I had to search my post history to find this. Always worth posting again!

https://imgur.com/a/Vnj96

Sent to me in all honesty as his favourite way to make pizza. Supposedly he made it every day for a week, before his family refused to eat it anymore and make him cook something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

I think my favourite part is when you see the scrollbar coming close to the end and you think "oh thank god it's almost done", and then you see the "Load 17 more images" button.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

They take it out the back and bury it in the ground, as a peace offering to the pizza spirits.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Dough like shoe leather.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

4/5 flowery scents and 1/5 CAFFINE ENHANCED POST-APOCALYPSE-AROMA FOR MEN!

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Yeah I've had it since I was a kid, and I've never been overweight or on medications or smoked, same for my granddad, he had to have the head-end of his bed up on bricks. Genetics just be like that.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

His Divine Shadow posted:

I don't even know what heartburn is supposed to feel like.

Go drink a cup full of lemon juice and then report back.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

They always go too much with the sauce. It was somewhat okay until they just kept going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bcFNW37rBQ

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Meconium.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

"Babe what's wrong, you haven't even touched your baloney pizzaroni"

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

I took these two pictures a while back, one with flash and one without.

Lighting and angle makes a huge difference.

(the "meat" was seitan)

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Has this ever happened to you? If so, you may be entitled to compensation!

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

They normally have mint added

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

I dunno, it sounds fine? Orange is nice, fermented stuff is often pretty good, rye is naturally quite fruity. I'll try anything once.

It feels like describing a sourdough bread as "water and flour left in the fridge for years, before being mixed with flour and salt and baked in the oven until risen"

Also it's hard to grow food when everything is under a meter of snow.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

It's pretty much what I made the other day when I made a cheese and marmite bread mountain. I think I posted it in the bread thread.

It was... A lot. Better the next day chopped up into croutons.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

It looks like it's been left in the box to go mouldy, but the cheese was too dry and fatty to take, so it's just consumed the crust.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

You don't know that, it could be stabilised in the center with a big piece of wood.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Used to do that when I was a teenager and learning to cook. Tortilla in the cast iron, tomato paste on top, then cheddar and any other toppings.

Servicable, and the tortilla in the cast iron makes a good base, but I can still remember the taste of it.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Desert Bus posted:

At my favorite pizza place the owner decided that anchovies could no longer be offered as a side, even though they're perfectly safe. I double checked to make sure they were still the same perfectly safe anchovies and not like raw uncured ones. Yep the same.

I just ordered my normal pizza and then got a 6" pizza with no sauce, no cheese, and double anchovy on it. Costs a lot more and I bet they gently caress it up. Gonna loving smell up their whole restaurant and the delivery driver's car.

So they got 1 star Google and Yelp reviews where I called out the owner by name for being a dumbass. Unsurprisingly they've been getting a lot of other negative reviews lately too.

Source your quotes? (sauce?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Dokapon Findom posted:

"Hot" take: olive oil should never be cooked/only used in raw applications

But I use it in my pizza dough. :(