Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
mmm even if thats them at the start of the bake, touching a hot rack with just a handkerchief is pretty hardcore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
whats that black thing

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
tbf, im sure the notes from corporate (lab nerds) say "apply after oven", but lol if that gets followed.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
iirc a term similar to "rat juice" was used.

Goon said his wife hosed him off in the yard, bought time new clothes and a phone do to STANK contamination.

the same or a different goon also had a story about clearing out a squatter place and some dumbass opening up a cooler of fish. it was also bad.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
imagine 4 pepperonis on the side of a pizza slice

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
the slices that fell on top of other slices are 100% still good.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

lol at learning vocab words.

also lol at the learning about the great disgustingness of reality and things that shatter the clean image of births in media

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
pizza with no meat is already safe for lent though??

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Barudak posted:

Pizza is a living creature, thats why you gotta eat sea pizzas. Its like you slept through all of biology classes

so land pizza with beaver or capybara is still no for Lent?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
isnt that just Matzah? which I have never seen eaten as the actual giant cracker and just seen it in Matzah ball soup

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Mozi posted:

pizza is a flat circle

actually pizza is a disc.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i mean the square cube law means you cant get much bigger before the sheer mass of the food crushes itself and ruins the "normal" structure/form of the food. like im for being a structural rebel, but there has to be some iota of order

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs foods will never be a thing. unless theres magic or supa science.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
gross all the gym sweat particles in the air there

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Cartoon Man posted:

If you’re a fat disgusting goon that hates yourself, like me, this is pretty loving good:

drat i wonder if that pizza chex is good enough to be its own box of cereal.

is it a worse cereal crime to eat it dry or with cold milk?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

imo they could have done another loin cut 90 degrees to the other and at least try to get some better circle symmetry then some highly circular football

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

The General posted:

The more complicated you make it, the more likely you're going to gently caress it up. Also you're seriously reducing the pizza size at that point.

well this is why they should hire pizza mathematicians, they can cut a loin slice thats infinitesimally thin and thus remove no area. or remove all area? but still fit in box. or not?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

lol at meta data based on food take out.

also reminds me of an episode of burn notice on how to figure out if a building is a office for foreign ops. stake out _______ restaurants, especially during holidays, bribe delivery/takeout drivers .

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
the power of capitalism is that even blacksites still want MEGACORP BRAND, like some nerd there might even have his own burr grinder and other coffee making tools there but all the other peeps still want that LCD burnt taste.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
drat Quizno still exists(on bases)?

also I wonder if other ountries have publicly avavilbe data like that.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Data Graham posted:

Yeah I can't fault the construction site pizza for anything significant

non food grade materials contacting food?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
can 10 null toppings count as toppings?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i object to almost all of that except the using the grease to make a sauce.

also save your oil, always make a roux. apparently those gravy base sayings make a bunch more sense when you consider you can turn all your cooking oils after cooking into something tasty instead of just dumping it. (lol at the fat phobic fad decades)