Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

ReelBigLizard posted:

On my way to Sweden to see a friend. Going to try some hosed up pizza for sure.

The calskrove is a wet fart, nowhere near as hosed up as it's supposed to be. It's really just a bad calzone with a bad skrovmål. Don't recommend, not novel enough to be a novelty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Data Graham posted:

Do Euro/non-US/etc pizza places not typically have the "build your own" option?

As a kid my impression was that kind of the whole appeal of pizza was that you put whatever you want on it, and predefined named pizzas on a menu was :tinfoil: weeeird
They do, it's called just telling them what you want.
That doesn't mean you can't also have a big menu with lots of options for convenience.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

its all nice on rice posted:

I'm not familiar with this fable.

"But now we shall both surely die" said the pizza slice.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Wendigee posted:

No one is crazy enough to toss raw onions onto their pep and shroom pizza after cooking and before eating.

I've had pizza with some vegetables, including red onion, added after cooking. It's pretty good.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Dokapon Findom posted:

I mean I guess they can't grow food? :confused: otherwise why eat that

Because it's good, op.

Also like half the ingredient list is things that are grown.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Desert Bus posted:

I am 100% going to regret asking this and i hope it is something I dreamed, I'm not Googling more but was there here, or on reddit, or maybe 4chan or ??? a post about a kid eating ticks and calling them "dog berries" ???

Yeah I remember this as well.
You did not dream.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

PhazonLink posted:

non food grade materials contacting food?

My hands aren't food grade and I eat with them every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Dokapon Findom posted:

I get that the blade is just a big Final Fantasy calzone, but the part that you're supposed to hold is the one part that has toppings on it? It couldn't be any more of a failure in its conception or execution.

You're supposed to eat it off a plate.

Like if you tried to hold it by the handle like an idiot, the handle would break.