Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

uber_stoat posted:

it kicks rear end. it's like a Wario game where Wario is more Italian than you'd ever thought possible.

And it has voice acting that would make Mel Blanc proud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Mister Speaker posted:

That said... Is fish & chips actually a British dish originally? Because drat, if so it's the only British dish that actually rules. I could gently caress up some fish & chips right now.

Nope, it was originally Sephardic Jewish. Brought over during one of the pogroms.

Or rather, the battered fish is. There's no way a native Britain thought of frittatta-ing fish. The potatoes came later, obv.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Spaghett posted:

Should I go here tomorrow and eat this?

Or

So, are you enjoying you enjoying your time in Sweden?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

The icon of Nurgle does not give promising vibes.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Upsidads posted:

Any pizza with vegan cheese belongs here. Whatever shitheads are on that detail have no tongues

As someone who regularly eats as vegan as possible... vegan cheese for melting has pretty much been universally awful. They try to emulate the melted effect of mozzarella over taste, leading to something that tastes nothing like cheese and feels something like sticky taffy. It is BAD.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Tunicate posted:

I dunno the recent Daiya stuff I've tried has been pretty good both in flavor and texture

Alas, they do not appear to be available in Sweden.

Also that pepperoni monstrosity should only be used for state executions.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Yeah, it is basically refried beans, except with peas, not cooked with fat or spices, and thus not anywhere near as delicious.

But they can work in a pinch.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

covidstomper58 posted:

Well it's just one pizza cut in four sections. I guess the benefit is that the crust parts are going to get crispy ???

Count the halves again, and this time please use your fingers.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Desperado Bones posted:

Mole.

Only my country could come out with putting spicy chocolate sauce on chicken and making it work.

Speaking of...have some mole pizza.

In taste theory, yes. In visual practice... Less yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Desert Bus posted:

Tiny clams?

Edit: pasta lol i need new glasses.

No, small pastries.