Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Carteret posted:

if that's pesto I'd gently caress that pizza up

I basically made that pizza last week. I don't think the basic ingredients were too different, but I couldn't get hold of cup peps and mine was JUST pesto, no red. It was delicious. Honey and cheese? Bomb. Honey and salty meat? Yes. Honey and pesto? An experiment that turned out loving great. Would recommend and eat again. Might even make it this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

I know that the cooking process would mean that the spit sprayed into the pizza doesn't really impact the hygiene of it, but I cannot get over the ick factor of that. I started watching and couldn't see them blowing into the pizza right away, and felt this mounting dread as I realized that yes, they are blowing the pizza bubble with their mouth on a tube 🤮

I actually think squid ink could be good in pizza dough, but my favorite pizza is anchovy pizza so I, at the very least, should not breed.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

I made a couple cauliflower crust pizzas and I think the cabbage crust pizza sounds better. I am having a hosed up week and I might try to make this. I have cabbage and spam. I am halfway there.