Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

shadow puppet of a posted:

Brazil's TIM PIZZA has absolutely no time for people that fold their slices.

Please, we have no such thing as "folding our slices". We eat pizza with a fork and a knife like civilized people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

shadow puppet of a posted:

50/50 chance thats ketchup

It's guava, as suggested by the guavas in front of the pizza.

I'm intrigued. Goiabada goes well with white cheese, sure. But cream cheese? On pizza as well? :thunk:

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Ninurta posted:

I see they're still experimenting with the pizza and a movie concept. Points for throwing in a beer, though.

That's a bottle of olive oil. :eng101:

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Aardvark! posted:

to get the new mestre de pizza tag you must quote this with a bad pizza that hasnt been posted here before yet. lets see some content goons

tags may take a couple days to arrive

A brazilian classic: Champignon Rosé:

Unironically my favorite type of pizza.

e: Some crab pizza for good measure:

Stink Terios fucked around with this message at 00:28 on May 27, 2021

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

PokeJoe posted:

i got a 4 oliver

can i get my cyberpunk 2020 one replaced w pizza one

Did this place really serve frozen pizza? Shameful.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Well this one makes me genuinely ill to look at. What's in here besides canned mushrooms? Why is the cheese (sauce?) that consistency and colour?

It's just Mozzarella, mushrooms, and Rosé Sauce*

*Ketchup, mustard, lime juice, mayo/cream. There are many recipes around.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Oh wow, I thought you were serious for a minute. Rose sauce is tomato with cheese/heavy cream though I'm not sure how it'd work on a pizza

Oh, no, no. Buddy.
I googled for recipes before posting. I posted the most common ingredients, except I forgot to include soy sauce of some sort.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

flesh dance posted:

A high point for me was finally looking up the portuguese>english translation of "mestre" just now teacher lmao it's perfect :v:

e: I always figured it was "master" which looks to be also correct, but seeing it pop up like that in google translate made me laugh, like "I am the professor, here is your pizza lesson"

"Mestre" meaning teacher is pretty old-timey and outdated, so he's most definetely a master.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Let me tell you about the beirute.

This is an arab-brazilian sandwich that has pretty much mutated into pizza:

Horrible photography courtesy of yours truly, a few moments ago.

This baby right here is stuffed with the following:
Chicken, corn, bacon, sausage, Catupiry, onions, tomato, mayo and mozzarella.

It was absolutely delicious.

Oh, right. We DO eat pizza with forks and knives.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Sir John Falstaff posted:

What's arabic about it?

It was created by middle-eastern immigrants.
The dough is actually pita bread.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Desperado Bones posted:

I have nothing against onions, they go well with a lot of food BUT but but but, please no:

Pizza is this first thing I think when thinking about where to use onions, come on. There's no such thing as a pizza with too many onions.

E: the cheese in the above pizzas seems to be regular mozarella?

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Captain Hygiene posted:

Sure looks a bit cummier meltier than mozzarella to me, especially the first two.

To be fair, the mozzarella we use in Brazil is a bit different. Here's a pic from Wikipedia:

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Today I have stood before hallowed ground.

Sadly, they only open at night.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

You are obviously waiting there until they open, and only went away for a moment to find working wifi signal so you could post this. Obviously?

Sadly, I was in the area for work, so no dice.
And It's a 27km commute.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I think they're saying the pic is just 2 slices worth of the onions? :stare:

Original if any Portuguese speakers want to correct the weird translate

Man, what a bunch of losers. I wish I could get a calabresa pizza with so much onion in it. :(

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Today I bring brazilian Pizza Hut.

Chicken requeijão, kinda like the famous Mestre pizza. I wonder why they didn't use Catupiry™. Are they really so cheap that they use regular-rear end requeijão? I digress.

It was shockingly good! The dough was fluffy and the sauce was very tomato-forward and noticeable.

Good showing, Pizza Hut. Now I gotta get some Domino's to compare the two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

This is the worst pizza in this thread.

This isn't pasta. It's Fandangos.

Actually, that's not even brand name, Pepsico Fandangos. It's the cheapest corn snack you can get, that people usually call styrofoam.
Not that I don't like some styrofoam every now and then, but this looks like the dryest, blandest pizza imaginable.

fake edit: Oh it's a parody account, phew.