Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Death to those who do not cook their pizza long enough to let the cheese brown even a little bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

MrQueasy posted:

I got this Dominos ad in my email today. Not from my local, but for some reason my email is signed up for Erskine, WA? I don’t live anywhere near that.

Well to be fair, vegemite and cheese on toast is a thing, right? So swapping the toast for a pizza base isn't *that* far-fetched.
[edit]Hell if I would trust domino's to get it right though

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Did you mix up Fahrenheit and Celsius? Because 250C for ten minutes sounds right for pizza, but 250F is like half that temperature and would result in a mestrepiece

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

For the record I'm totally willing to believe that whoever was doing the packaging for the mass-manufactured frozen pizza hosed up and got the temperature wrong, then either nobody noticed the mistake or the company thought it wasn't worth the cost of a recall or scrapping all the faulty packaging.
Besides, the mestre has taught us that you don't need proper temperature control, just some trash and enough catupiry to make sure it's nice and moist

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Re lamb yoghurt pizza, that seems like the flavour profile of a lahmaçun (hopefully i spelled that right). Durian pizza i can sort of understand because it's got a caramelised onion-ish quality to the flavour

Like both of these seem they could be fine in theory but then you see the pictures and it's some maximalist bullshit with inexplicable mestre levels of wetness

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

TontoCorazon posted:

Edit: When did hot honey be the thing to be putting on pizza? Don't really see that at any of my local pizza spots
loving hell, can we just have one dish that doesn't get covered in sugar syrup

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

dr_rat posted:

Yeah fresh lettuce, tomato, onion can work really well with some types of pizzas. Makes them feel like an open sandwich/kebab or something, but hey whatever works.

This is giving me lahmacun vibes, and those are extremely cool and good

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Two pepsis though, so hopefully they had company?

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

AARD VARKMAN posted:

some more swedish pizzas

I want to believe this is actually just a lahmacun with salad, sauce and fries heaped on top. Please?

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Natto on pizza sounds like it could be added sparingly for a little flavour burst here and there, like olives or anchovies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Schubalts posted:

That looks like the boba pearls were dumped on after the pizza was cold. If they were pressed into hot cheese they would at least stick to it.

Yeah. Sure this is technically edible, but it just feels disappointingly low-effort.