Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020
https://johnrieber.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/wacky-pizza-toppings-creamed-corn.jpg

Creamed corn pizza. Why? Why?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

afen posted:

Vulkanpizza

this pizza wins

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

AHH F/UGH posted:

No.

Real talk, the $6 Little Caesar’s with extra toppings has some effect where it goes from “mediocre trash that is only good when extremely fresh” to “this actually kinda slaps”. Domino’s $8 pizza is still way better though so I don’t know why you’d ever spend $6 on not-garbage when a perfectly decent pizza is just $2 more.

Is there any conversation about pizza that we can call "real talk?" Lemme get a scenario.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Zurtilik posted:

This thread upsets me so much. But this made me laugh pretty good at least.

Cartoon Man is good at that though.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020
Darn! I missed the stove derail.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

I'd eat that poo poo. No lie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Take the plunge! Okay! posted: