Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Looks like there might be a good pizza under there after you scrape all the rabbit food off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

It's cruel to just rip open the carapace like that.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

A peanut sauce is killer on a pizza with chicken, mozza, red and/or green peppers, green onions...

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Name your pizza joint something normal challenge (impossible difficulty)

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Hammu-rob-i posted:

I guess corn is just that ubiquitous of an association to usa culture. You see that poo poo on east asian / indian and now czech pizzas. Maybe if it was done elote style prior to being used as a topping on a taco pizza (which top out a c-tier, imo.) These foreign corn pairings on pizza are always wild though

It is honestly pretty funny that they would see us growing mountains of corn for ethanol and eating every form of processed corn syrup/meal but whole corn and going yeah you guys love this poo poo dontcha

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

To me a taco pizza would have ground beef, cheddar cheese, jalapenos, tomatoes, maybe a dusting of crisp shredded lettuce immediately before serving and a dollop of sour cream on the side or in the very middle for dippin'. No room for corn or beans on a taco pizza.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Top 5 all time pizza ngl

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Average goon age = 100 years old

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Also going to sleep within 30 minutes of eating will cause problems with your esophagus. There’s at least one goon reading this who didn’t know that and it will change his life for the better

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Looks like poo poo, OP

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

I've definitely felt it but it is absolutely a misnomer, of course the first guy to eat too much food too fast was like aughh!!! my heart!!!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Dave Shortnoy

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Pesto rules as a sauce base. Best pesto pizza has feta, prawns, and sundried tomato :hai:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Justin Credible posted:

I've really never understood the culinary philosophy of 'smother everything in excessive amounts of strong-flavored sauces of various kinds'. Like seriously, I really don't loving get it.

Gonna order some bomb pizza tonight in protest.

Seven cheese, pepperoni, roasted garlic (whole slices), red onion.

May as well get fifty cheese, there's no way the nuances of all seven cheeses are noticeable particularly with whole garlic and onion thrown on. Unless :thejoke:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

The "heat" of hot honey is its spiciness, it is not just honey or honey substitute heated to a high temperature but rather honey with hot spices added. Honey by itself obviously doesn't need added heat to be viscous; it's sweet and hot (capsaicin heat).

A really good pizza doesn't need it obviously but it can put a mediocre pizza over the finish line

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

"Cold" pizza is still good, and Little Caesar's is made for dip. Seems like an overreaction

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Look at that crisp browned butter pan crust. Mamma mia! :discourse:

Detroit pizza ftmfw

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

The Mestre would not stand for such a gratuitous overabundance of olives. An extra large gets three and that’s it!

For real the olives are entire days worth of salt by themselves, a meat lovers would ironically be healthier

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Salt is easily dealt with if you can drink fresh water

Salty food is one thing but sodium, from a dietary standpoint, should be kept within guidelines for circulatory health, particularly for older people. Those kinds of fluctuations in blood pressure can potentially lead to stroke etc.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Castelvatranos are the best olive with pit. Blue cheese is the best olive filling, the ones with almonds are good though. Sometimes a classic pimento is all you need but I've noticed a marked decline in the quality of basic olives in the last several years

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

500excf type r posted:

My ex-wife ordered me a pizza with olives on it and I just threw it straight in the trash where it belonged

But what did you do with the pizza?

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

?????

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Parm is the best cheese for a tuile

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Soul Dentist posted:

Too many carbs but the real issue is the loving copy

:agreed: The transition between description to actual ingredients then back again threw me, I had to google Buffalo Vibez to see if that's some stupid buffalo fling type food item (fling for context being what my Safeway calls their mechanically separated boneless wing). From a linguistic and grammatical standpoint there are many things about it that upset me

loving tater tots is spelled wrong :mad:

Come get u some

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Powerful Katrinka posted:

I think "Buffalo Vibez" means they put some Frank's Red Hot on it

Cheugy Buffalo Hours

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Ranch is the superior accompaniment but neither it nor blue cheese dressing are needed for wings imo. They’re already covered in sauce, they don’t need a dip!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Ranch is the superior accompaniment!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Yeah wing sauce is basically just hot sauce plus butter or oil. I found the premade Franks Xtra Hot wing sauce in the bottle to be quite satisfactory as far as heat and consistency

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

No actually that one is good.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Upsidads posted:

Ohio valley vibes night be too spicy

I know these words but this sentence makes no sense! :(

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

I like a few pieces of mozzarella as I’m grating but this is a bit much!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Yeah... the Donner Party!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

The closest I've had to a good vegan cheese was a cashew mozzarella that melted nicely almost like a fior de latte. Very mild flavor though

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Need to blot the grease with a paper towel first before dumping it on the fries :spergin:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Grease aioli??? :psyduck:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DikW6ZZ1zOc

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

That's not "rolled up" or "stuffed" with anything. It's a big pile of poo poo! :mad:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

*Don Corleone voice* Look how they massacred my pizza boy

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

mds2 posted:

That looks like classic Godfathers Pizza.

Every time they deliver a pizza they should open up the box and say "look how they massacred my boy"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Devoyniche posted:

I think I also read the other trick with mushrooms is to not wash them, because they absorb that water, but to scrub them with a wet paper towel.

The wetness of the paper towel would still imbue them with moisture :spergin: I use a dedicated mushroom scrubber to clean them similar to a potato brush. The only time I have ever deliberately washed mushrooms was the time I bought morels and soaked them to release the dirt which they were loaded with