Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Too much pepperoni
You're writing words but I can't understand them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ratios and Tendency posted:

I'm not American and I'm never going to try one, but are deep dish pizzas not just absolute poo poo? They look awful.
As an American they're super loving gross unless you're the type of person who both enjoys, and whose stomach can actually handle, eating spoonfuls of melted cheese and soggy crust.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Just realized I may have some content for this thread.

My neighbor baked me a tomato pie. From what I can gather it has tomatoes, onions, cheese, and crust - so it's kind of a pizza?

I did not expect to like it, and honestly feel kind of confused while eating it, but as a picky eater I keep finishing the slices.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Failson posted:

Is there such a thing as a "good" frozen pizza?
Most of them are palatable but the main problem is they're never even close to edible the next day.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

this might be an all-timer

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Looks like another bathroom surprise but I'd probably try that out of morbid curiosity.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Soul Dentist posted:

If you heat raw eggs they very technically aren't raw anymore
Go heat a raw steak on the stovetop for one minute and tell me it's not still raw.

Heating/warming != Cooking

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

I'm glad they didn't stop at the pizza but I wish they'd kept going with more things.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Philthy posted:

came through on my feed. if true, nuke it all

It's like the pizza lunchables, but bigger!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

If those are carpenter ants (they've gotta be right?) I bet using a sourdough crust would help here.