Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Also Altoona seems like a lovely place to come up with that as a pizza

As someone born there, it's worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

How the hell does "we put some poo poo on toast and baked it" count as something style pizza?

Go to Altoona. It will make sense

never go to Altoona

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Devils Affricate posted:

The potato is a pizza crime, but the other stuff doesn't bother me at all. Swedes just need to realize that individual pizza slices aren't meant to serve as distinct entrees based on their segregated toppings. Chop it all up and sprinkle it in layers; if it turns into something gross that just means you had a bad idea for a pizza.

Meh, I worked at a pizza place way the gently caress back that did a corned beef, cabbage, and potato pizza for st paddy's that was pretty loving legit. I think it was just olive oil base, not red sauce.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

I'd gently caress with those pizza fries

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Breakfast burritos/tacos own. Chicken and waffles kicks rear end. Wtf you on about?

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

If it's thinly sliced and cooked correctly you can absolutely eat some lemon rind. Some of the best piccata I've had/made usually had full lemon rounds on it. If dominos is doing it right is a very different question.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Reported for pizza violence

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Philthy posted:

needs a tartar base

tomato...why

A cioppino style red sauce could work maybe? Tomato, fish stock, garlic, lemon, chili flakes? I'm just not so sure about a bunch of mozz on seafood

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'd eat a reuben pizza in a heartbeat.

This guy gets it

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

this is friggin awesome

what was the actual plan here?

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Toxic Mental posted:

I think that WAS the plan

Mission accomplished then I guess? :shrug:

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Going to bring a hot'n'ready back to the 50s and blow everyone's loving mind!

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

maybealabia posted:

Jesus I think I got anticipatory heartburn just thinking about eating a slice

I'm just shy of 42 and never had heartburn, but I'm sure that amount of oil would make me poo poo myself inside out.
still would

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Martman posted:

never had heartburn even once? like wtf does that even mean. get outta here

Sorry I have a kick rear end body I guess? Not fat, but did smoke for over a decade. Dunno what to tell you

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Dokapon Findom posted:

Similar image search suggests this platonic ideal of Altoona pizza:

And it's still the best thing about Altoona

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Honestly, almost all pics I've seen of UK fish and chips look like absolute trash. Just a big plate of fried beige. And steak fries are the worst fries by far.

Their chips might look like garbage steak fries we're used to in the US, but well made, triple fried chips kick rear end. I was on your side until I actually had them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Was waiting on the corn. Not disappointed. No random small amount of whole olives though