Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
Restaurante Pizzeria Bar La Para
https://maps.app.goo.gl/3Dc483z5nQJUfgzVA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

Fartington Butts posted:

Not as nearly as atrocious as some of the things in this thread. But this is from a Canadian place I drove past once called Bourbon Street Pizza. You know. Bourbon street. Famous for its pizza and definitely not a specific selection of other badass foods.

Just looks bad. That crust is wild.

"Cheesesteak pizza"

im not saying those are good pizzas but i dont think you get this thread

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
Telepizza is like a bottom of the barrel pizza chain in Spain. I guess sorta like Little Cesar's but not square. I've never had it but usually it looks like you get what you pay for.

They do have some "special" recipes though.

Telepizza - Comida a domicilio
https://maps.app.goo.gl/65McseK1rswKTjqx8

I'm not really sure what the goal was here.

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
Nailed it.

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

Fallows posted:

they sure look good to me

this too just lazy chip placement making it look unappealing

is that whole inner ring edible?

uh I guess it is supposed to be filled with nacho cheese :/

https://www.telepizza.es/producto/pizzas/vulcano-nachos-999990006296218

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

A Strange Aeon posted:

I think this was in the previous thread, but someone combined a picture of a reasonable looking pepperoni pizza with that one guy's picture who was maybe a mod but had lots of blackheads and facial hair, and it led to a picture of a pizza with hairy black pepperonis.

Anyone remember what I am talking about and could they post that pizza pic?

i don't know the picture but i ask that it not be posted

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
That gives me a flashback to some middle school cafeteria pizza. That cheese :suicide:

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

Reality Protester posted:

the middle east makes great pizza. they call it man oushe and they put spiced sausage meat on pita and it's amazing.

picture: not middle eastern pizza

okay so why did you post it here?

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

gary oldmans diary posted:

if they wanted to do that they should have cut the mozz in 4 and put it close to the crust instead of in the middle. every slice of that pizza is just gonna rip in half

not really a problem when you use a knife and fork like an adult

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
I present a Good Corn Pizza.

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
One of the zas i made tonight with veggieroni. I wish our oven was a convection and got hotter but oh well.

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
baked avocado

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

Son of Rodney posted:

Let me blow your mind by telling you that there is food thats ONLY dough and people actually eat it. It's called bread or something idk.

ban this disgusting filth

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

its all nice on rice posted:

That sounds ridiculous. We should take this "bread" and put things on it. Perhaps a sauce of some sort, followed by cheese? Maybe even meats or vegetables after that?

yeah and call it a sandwich

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
It must have had an olive or he wouldn't be referring to it as a pizza.

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
im just assuming all these pizza pics come from thispizzadoesnotexist.com

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
I've had pistachios on a za and it was good

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
different parts of the world have different tastes

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

Big Beef City posted:

OI GOVNA!?
FAHNCY AH SLOOICE TA WARSH DAWN YAR CHO-CO-LATE?!

OI'S EVEN GOT THE OL SLABBY PLOPS ONNIT DONNIT!

what is this accent i can't quite place it

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

Lincoln posted:

This is the best pizza I've ever eaten (click to zoom!):

Probably doesn't look like much from here, but I'm not a great photographer. This is the "white" (opposed to "red") version of a cracker-thin crust pie with mozzarella, Canadian bacon, American bacon, pepperoni and Italian sausage. Everything except the sausage is sliced paper-thin. You want vegetables, order a salad. I usually enjoy this with a glass of Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse, but I ordered takeout this time and took the photos in my office.

I think a page or two ago, some mentally-damaged idiot said American pizza was bad. Said moron probably assumed all American food was McDonald's-grade poo poo-tier garbage. I submit this as evidence that American pizza is in fact the best pizza on the surface of the Earth. If the US had something as stupid as Eurovision, but for pizza, this would be my nation's submission. It would win, and they would then cancel Pizzavision forever.

When you hear authentic pizza fans talk about "curly" pepperoni, this is what they're taking about :

That's not a sliced hotdog. This 12-inch pizza cost $20 (to contrast with the $5 Little Caesar's I posted a few pages ago). Everything this place makes is of similar quality, and it's like half a mile from my house.. Gaze...GAZE NOW upon what you cannot have:

That last image should be the background on your phone.

haha good one man

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
what is that, bananas and cum?

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

Lord Stimperor posted:

Dr Oetker sells a Nutella pizza (or chocolate cream anyway) and supposedly it's very mediocre.

i will eat some dr oetker pizzas but the chocolate one sucks, totally not worth it.

Got this nutella pizza today to treat the kid and the menu said smarties but those are clearly lacasitos. What a loving con. The kid didn't care but I was very disappointed. For all I know that "nutella" was nocilla!

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
that's an omelette

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

StarkingBarfish posted:

Bacon and sprouts? ngl I would eat that pizza.

the curse is the way it was sliced

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

AHH F/UGH posted:

Everyone has their favorite "mestre moment" (most will likely say the massive cum dump of catupiry) but I think a severly underrated moment in the video is just prior to the trash firing - when the oven is fueled with what appears to be a piece of abandoned fence post that was picked up off the side of the road. That long, semi-polished log was probably holding cattle back in a deforested area of the amazon for years before finally reaching its terminus in that oven.

that's a kind of local flavour that can't be reproduced anywhere else in the world

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
jesus christ

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
no those are pepperoni

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
telepizza is all over spain. I've never had it but it gives me a strong little caesars vibe

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

Philippe posted:

You can get pizza over the phone in Spain? What a time to be alive.

just because you can do something it doesn't mean you should

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
jesus christ

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

By popular demand posted:

Vegan is obviously stretching the parameters of this thread (the 'grated cheese' is also vegan).

they cracked an egg in it so that ain't vegan.

also they keep showing it going into the oven but the end result looks floppy and uncooked. 2/10

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

AARD VARKMAN posted:

big fan of the auto translate on this one

what the hell kind of cheese is that?

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
that's a joke right haha right :ohdear:

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
What is the machine? Some fancy toaster oven?

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
When I make za at home I pile on as much arugala as it can hold. There is no such thing as too much spicy arugala.

Cilantro though I dunno. I don't think it is something you want so much of whole due to its texture.

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

StoryTime posted:

I ate a Dr. Oekter's pepperoni & pesto a few weeks a go, it was pretty nice. Salty in the good way. The thing was greasy as gently caress though, when I cut it into slices pools of grease immediately formed on the plate. I tried to be careful but still ended up with my hands and face covered in grease, and had to wash myself afterwards. Would do it again when drunk tho.

As any connoisseur would know, Dr. O has half a dozen different lines of za so you have to be more specific. It has been a while but I only recall ever seeing the Restaurante line in the states. That's kind of their bottom-tier za but still better, or at least lighter than a lot of frozen za.

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
honestly I was expecting more olives. I feel let down.

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

Pennywise the Frown posted:

That's fair. If I ever go to the UK (hopefully one day) I'll definitely have to have their fish and chips. I'm spoiled here in Wisconsin with the Friday Fish Fry. I've definitely had not-so-good ones before though.

I'm only basing it off of pictures of course but I'd love to try it sometime!

Spoiled in Wisconsin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

uh that looks like a great pizza :confused: