Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

Jonny 290 posted:

this movie is 97% Severe Bangs and Makarovs and i love it

try anna for more of the same. it was deece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
i was this close to getting elivra to do the yosmas instructions with a blown kiss for rotor at the end over cameo but $300 is just a bit too much to drop for just a joke.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
so if i want to try out that ridley scott raised by wolves show if have to get hbo max? a regular hbo subscription won't cut it, really? it doesn't even appear when i search on prime video.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
mirror universe japanese jeff goldblum

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
i tried watching eva on netflix. is it like mega abridged or something? the opening made no sense, the boy being a giant pussy made no sense, and his chaperone chick being all thirst bait detracted from everything too idk.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
beefklitswelling

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
reading the long sun books rn. it's refreshing reading something that's not really plot driven. here's hoping it holds up through all four books.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
trekistanis

so i'm watching gemini man (lol) cuz it's free on prime and the action in it is so bad. unbelievably bad. worse than the dinosaurs in jurassic park bad. everything is made of plasticine and has negative inertia. it's a total joke.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
yeah for the 90s. i'm saying we've regressed, like in a lot of other things i guess

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
Days after winning OASIS founder James Halliday’s contest, Wade Watts makes a discovery that changes everything.

Hidden within Halliday’s vaults, waiting for his heir to find, lies a technological advancement that will once again change the world and make the OASIS a thousand times more wondrous—and addictive—than even Wade dreamed possible.

With it comes a new riddle, and a new quest—a last Easter egg from Halliday, hinting at a mysterious prize.

And an unexpected, impossibly powerful, and dangerous new rival awaits, one who’ll kill millions to get what he wants.

Wade’s life and the future of the OASIS are again at stake, but this time the fate of humanity also hangs in the balance.

Lovingly nostalgic and wildly original as only Ernest Cline could conceive it, Ready Player Two takes us on another imaginative, fun, action-packed adventure through his beloved virtual universe, and jolts us thrillingly into the future once again.

:hmmno:

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
i don't understand this snyder thing. didn't they already release the movie? did they do a bunch of pick-ups? did they just happen to have hours worth of extra footage cut from the last release? doesn't he know nobody liked the movie why would they want twice as much of it?

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

don't doxx nmn's summer camp plz

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
any thoughts on the 12 monkeys tv adaptation? i watched the first ep it seemed pretty deece.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
well, i read some episode descriptions and i think it gets pretty wild. which is fine, i like the cast.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

rjmccall posted:

fx no longer has anything to do with the fox network

has anyone here actually seen any of it? all i know is that charlie jane writes for it and that it has transwomen in it so the underlying premise must be at least a little different from the comic

i hate the yoric character because he's a giant dumbass but so far it's pretty good actually. i really like the actress playing hero (the trainee from dress) a lot. they put up a splash for the suicide prevention hotline like 30 seconds after a character killed herself i thought that was pretty conscientious also.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

indigi posted:

Dunc clocks in at a weak C+

yikes

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
my beefswelling, gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
warner brothers thinks it knows best. i bet denis is fuming everyone's just gonna stream it.