Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

4 hours? only way i'd ever watch that is on an airplane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i couldn't even finish that clip. milk and tortilla chips TV

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

bump_fn posted:

i like when they’re high as poo poo wandering the big city and he punches a camel and they’re like “gently caress it lets scram”

same but when he punches the horse

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i first watched that movie in college. i woke up in the middle of the night and wandered down to the drinking fountain. a buddy of mine poked his head out of his room and said "i had a hunch that was you, wanna drink a bottle of vodka and watch conan the barbarian" and of course i did

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i'll take the extra inch, my dick is so small i get piss on my balls. don't need any more girth, its already like a tuna can

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i used to fall asleep to the radio every night but my gf chooses the fan so i relented. i've heard a lot of good things about the little white noise spin-a-roonies though. futurama is too good a show to fall asleep to. i also used to try to read but all that does is keep me up till 3am reading the dead zone or something

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i used listen to loveline in highschool, my midwest station aired it at midnight till 2am. in retrospect im glad it didn't give me a bunch of lovely opinions considering it's hosts. i mostly remember the funny parts like the smoke detectors and the "rear end in a top hat the size of a mason jar" prank callers. and once i heard an absolutely amazing version of "the aristocrats" someone called in and had them on the hook for like 20 mins.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I thought it was ok but a little disjointed. It was like a hybrid between some continuous story arc and a monster of the week thing. I think it should have been just full on monster of the week considering it's a show about a monster slayer but that's just me

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

:lol: at the skeleton being blown away

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

hbag posted:

he does
wide loving stairs too you can literally roll down them sideways and im 5'10

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Stephen King is not happy with me--that's okay, I'll still keep reading that garbage.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i always liked the short story collections too. the novels are too hit or miss

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

because it's got bob

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

internet comment etiquette is the only thing with ads in it that I don't skip

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i watched waterworld again last night. My favorite bit is how they praise the old captain of the exxon valdez that wrecked it

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

mad max rules so that must be why it's so good. George miller should make waterworld 2

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

wet max 2: beyond the moonpool

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

the B plot in waterworld is kevin costner running out of weed

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Barbarella is a great movie

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

It's cheesy af. I love trash, but boy howdy it's not good good.

well yeah. it's kinda like a lady austin powers

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

the breaking bad pizza toss was similar, whole day planned and got it on the first take iirc

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

My fav futurama gag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5MohK5FHEY

There's so many good ones though

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i watched the birdcage"on vhs last week while in a cabin with no tv and it was surprising how decent it looked

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

no cable/streaming stuff :v:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

opened one of these

https://i.imgur.com/WiYf8iV.mp4

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

yeah i wanted to like it but it was so boring

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

not only does the power of spite cross space and time, it can even be felt in other dimensions. spite can even escape black holes

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i couldn't get over mcpoyle in westworld

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

fart simpson posted:

the new love death robots is even worse than last season. avoid.

Yeah it sucked. Which one did you think was memorable, they were all pretty bland

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

fart simpson posted:

the immortal society one was the best imo but not great either

Hmm yeah I guess. I thought the train one was best because at least something happened other than some random action but it wasn't great. I watched it like 2 days ago and still had to look at an episode list to make this post because they were so forgettable.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

rip

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

tk posted:

OG Iron Chef rules

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Alton Brown hosted good eats and then a bunch of lovely shows where he was a low rent Ted allen

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I have one of those cleavers and it's pretty good. I use it when I got to cut up a lot of veg or a watermelon or squash or something.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

both of the shows are good. i was expecting better call saul to be kinda lame but it's excellent

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Starship troopers owns so much

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

are you telling me a bo burned this ham

lol

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004